Alpo
    Alpo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

An objective opinion on Credit Wagering

I thought I'd add my 2 cents to the credit wagering threads. There's a lot of rhetoric and not much information in the threads.
    I've been betting with them for almost a year. I've paid them and they've paid me several times. Recently, the payouts have been delayed. I don't always get a straight answer why, which is concerning. It seems to me that this could be for two reasons. One, they don't have enough cash to make payouts. Or two they are having processor problems. The first would be a real problem and everyone with a balance should be scared. The second is a temporary annoyance. I've got a $2k payout pending right now and an additional balance that I'll withdraw after that. I'll keep folks updated on the status of my payout.
    I've got some concerns with CW. THey've been good to me in the past and I like the flexibility that the credit format offers. I'm hoping that this is just a processor issue. That's because I want to get paid my winnings and because I like the book.
    I'll keep you updated on the status of my payout.

j-e-t-s jets
    j-e-t-s jets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I thought I'd add my 2 cents to the credit wagering threads. There's a lot of rhetoric and not much information in the threads.
    I've been betting with them for almost a year. I've paid them and they've paid me several times. Recently, the payouts have been delayed. I don't always get a straight answer why, which is concerning. It seems to me that this could be for two reasons. One, they don't have enough cash to make payouts. Or two they are having processor problems. The first would be a real problem and everyone with a balance should be scared. The second is a temporary annoyance. I've got a $2k payout pending right now and an additional balance that I'll withdraw after that. I'll keep folks updated on the status of my payout.
    I've got some concerns with CW. THey've been good to me in the past and I like the flexibility that the credit format offers. I'm hoping that this is just a processor issue. That's because I want to get paid my winnings and because I like the book.
    I'll keep you updated on the status of my payout.
    How come every poster that supports CW joined SBR in 2008?????????? Just a question..........seems strange that none of these supporters were on SBR before CW opened. Can you say Shill???

johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Tell me why the hell would I pick C.W over BETJM, BM, PINNY... There are so many books with good customer service and an actual phoneline and 1-day payout max.. And also they have a low wager limit.

I can't think of any reasons why people would join them unless they are broke and in need of credit to play or that they have a stiffing mentality.

CW is seriously fading here. They aren't generating alot of revenue to cover alot of expense.
    Last edited by johncrud; 11-30-09 at 02:23 PM.

j-e-t-s jets

Quote Originally Posted by johncrud View Post
    Tell me why the hell would I pick C.W over BETJM, BM, PINNY... There are so many books with good customer service and an actual phoneline and 1-day payout max.. And also they have a low wager limit.

I can't think of any reasons why people would join them unless they are broke and in need of credit to play or that they have a stiffing mentality.

CW is seriously fading here. They aren't generating alot of revenue to cover alot of expense.
    You hit the nail on the head!! With thegreek and a few others WHY would you even consider using a boiler room operation.

Bi"Sexual"Mike and the other CW shills did a great job touting this book to get some suckers to send money. In this day and age CW screamed "scam" at me right away. No legal recourse to ever collect from people yet that's there business model. They also are frauds becasue all of the "stiffs" are stolen ID's......not one real persaon up there. There are overseas companies that sell fake ID's and CW posted those and then fill these forum with dumbazz posts about CW knocking on people's doors to collect money

Actually I heard the real story behind the Tiger story was that he lost the Stanford/ND game for 10 large and Ben paid him a visit with his "collections" department. Ben and BiMike beat him with a 7 iron and he tried to escape but hit a fire hydrant. Ben told him that if he opens his mouth he will feed him to the sharks at sea world in Orlando.

CW means business......modern age Sopranos

Ben and the other homos are out of business...........RIP little boys

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by j-e-t-s jets View Post
    How come every poster that supports CW joined SBR in 2008?????????? Just a question..........seems strange that none of these supporters were on SBR before CW opened. Can you say Shill???
    I know Alpo is not a shill. So take him off the list. The reason why I know this is because he was complaining here at SBR about not getting paid a few weeks back. Shills for a book don't complain about the book

And I was here in early 2007. I'm not so much a supporter as a guy who would like to see these guys come through and be a good book that continues paying people. If that makes me a supporter then I am guilty of being a supporter

Plus I love to see stiffs exposed like CW exposes them
    Last edited by WileOut; 11-30-09 at 03:50 PM.

j-e-t-s jets

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    I know Alpo is not a shill. So take him off the list. The reason why I know this is because he was complaining here at SBR about not getting paid a few weeks back. Shills for a book don't complain about the book

And I was here in early 2007. I'm not so much a supporter as a guy who would like to see these guys come through and be a good book that continues paying people. If that makes me a supporter then I am guilty of being a supporter

Plus I love to see stiffs exposed like CW exposes them

Shillllllllllllllllllllll............... ...

Alpo

I'll let you guys know in a week whether I get paid or not. No agenda here. Just trying to provide information.

Alpo

I haven't got paid yet. I sent an email on Wednesday and I haven't got a response yet. I will keep you posted.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have to be running out of money , their business model was awful.

yellowman
    yellowman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

amazing its lasted this long

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by j-e-t-s jets View Post
    If there is truly an advantage to these bets then why aren't books out of business?

j-e-t-s jets

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    If there is truly an advantage to these bets then why aren't books out of business?
    COme here little boys....X marks the spot

Alpo

I've been told that I will get my payout next week and will get an email w/in 48 hours giving me more details. I requested the payout 3 weeks ago, so it's two weeks later. I'll let you know if I get paid and if I get the remainder of my balance as well.

Alpo

48 hours have passed no update. And obviously no payment.

sportsfan12a
    sportsfan12a's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've had a payout pending with them for a while now. They sent me an email Sunday saying this.

Dear valued customer,

Your ** payout will be sent no later than Wednesday the 8th of
    December.

We will email you the details once the deposit has been made.

Many Thanks.

I waited a while on Wednesday and then went into live chat. I ask if I'm still getting the payment on Wednesday.

Carlos says:
    no,
    sorry, processor wont be able to get any of ours out till this weekend,
    sorry again for the delay, but you will get it by this weekend

Carlos says:
    i dont have a firm date, but either saturday or sunday

What do I expect to happen? I expect to not hear from them. Then I'll go into live help chat Sunday night and ask what's going on and they'll give me more processor excuses. We'll see.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I got the same email as you sportsfan from CW. (** would come no later than the 8th).

I got an email today with the ** information so hopefully yours arrives shortly as well. Made the W/D (debit card) back on November 9th. I requested they send a ** instead last week if they couldn't load the card. It took way too damn long but at least it got here.

Good luck

sportsfan12a
    sportsfan12a's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for that info Wassymac. That's very encouraging news. I'll update if I ever get paid.

Alpo

I've been told next week. I will update if I get paid

Alpo

Still no payment. And no communication. I have hope, but it's been a month since i requested the payout.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

This damn book needs to GO TO THE CHEEEBA !!

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Still no payment. And no communication. I have hope, but it's been a month since i requested the payout.
    Same here Alpo. A month since I requested it and no money. I put this in another thread too, don't mean to be redundant but the waiting is redundant in itself.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

House of cards about to collapse.

Alpo

I got a message on Christmas Eve apologizing for the delay. Ben told me that I could get my payout via ** the week of January 4th or wait until January 10th for a debit card load. I told him **.

WileOut

Just to let yall know, I was paid over the weekend. Took a little over a month but they are saying that the new method will enable same week payouts like it was before.

I also heard from a trusty 3rd party source that CW has plenty of money, and that the recent month delays are strictly processor related.

Alpo

I've now been promised ** tomorrow. I hope it comes through. It's not a full payment so hopefully, I'll get the rest quicker.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear that Alpo. Glad you got paid wileout.

Keep us posted if there is any change.

Alpo

I got paid yesterday by **. I'm still owed, but I'm feeling better about getting the rest. Anyone receive a debit card payout yet? Here's hoping CW has turned the corner...

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

that is good news alpo

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

PayUpSukka
    YANKEES -1.5
    PayUpSukka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johncrud View Post
    Tell me why the hell would I pick C.W over BETJM, BM, PINNY... There are so many books with good customer service and an actual phoneline and 1-day payout max.. And also they have a low wager limit. I can't think of any reasons why people would join them unless they are broke and in need of credit to play or that they have a stiffing mentality. CW is seriously fading here. They aren't generating alot of revenue to cover alot of expense.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Got paid today

BillyCostigan
    BillyCostigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

How, Mike? Debit card?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO