tartantipster
    tartantipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

FLEMINGTON SPORTS BET, NEW, 20% bonus up to $100 AUS $

https://www.flemingtonsportsbet.com.au/ - Website Address
    https://www.flemingtonsportsbet.com....whichone=rules – Freebet T&C’s
    http://www.austrac.gov.au/files/201_point_check.pdf - ID Requirements

Eligibility – Free Bets
    All New Clients who make their first deposit into their Flemington Sportsbet account will be eligible for the one free bet to the value of 20% of that initial deposit.
    The maximum value of the Offer a new client can be awarded is $100. Therefore, an initial deposit of $500 and above will only be awarded the Offer of $100.
    To redeem the Offer, clients must phone Flemington Sportsbet customer service, who will assist in placing the free bet.
    The Offer is valid for 21 days from the time that the New clients account is opened.
    If the Offer has not been used within that time, it will become void and unable to be redeemed.
    The Offer is only available for one bet only.
    The Offer can only be placed on an event that the price is $1.90 or higher.
    The Offer must be used in its entirety and should the Offer be successful, only winnings as the result of the Offer will be credited into the clients account once the bet has been resulted.
    It is a condition of the Deposit offer that the Initial Deposit amount is turned over once before a withdrawal on the account is permitted where the Deposit Free Bet is redeemed by a client.
    If a withdrawal request is made before the initial deposit has been turned over at least once, the withdrawal request will be denied until such time as this condition has been satisfied.

I have done this book. Please check all the links above fully, as all your questions are answered therein. I would now like to write up my report:

1. Business: Independent, family run bookmaker.
    2. Owners: Norm Short and Jason Sylvester.
    3. A going concern for: 20 years, to date.
    4. License: Flemington Sports Bet is a Victorian Government (Australia) Licensed Sports Bookmaker and is guaranteed by the Victorian Bookmakers Authority. Racing Victoria regulated for Sport and Internet betting. Betting on Australian and International Sport Governed by the VBA Code of Conduct.
    5. Attitude: Typically Australian. No frills, to the point, business like.
    6. Website: Sleek, nifty.
    7. Odds format: Decimals.
    8. Sports on offer: Major EU/US/UK/AUS Leagues / Sports.
    9. Other events: No novelty bets.
    10. Languages: English.
    11. Odds: Betting for arbitrage is practically impossible here; ‘matches’ possible. They run a tight ship – which is good, actually.
    12. Limits: Gambling is the Australians’ national pastime – limits always sizeable, if they can take the bet they will!
    13. When to bet: Watch out for the time difference, they are +11 hours ahead of the UK. From my experience they still take at least three figures out-of-hours.
    14. ID: Give them Passport or Drivers Licence; Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement; Utility Bill – Landline Telephone or Gas or Electricity; Credit Card – Front & Back (block out the 3 digit security code); Get your Credit Card “account number” and “sort code” too, this in addition to the 16 digit card number – and give it to them all at once! You will need it for withdrawals if you win. You can get this information from your CC statement or phone your bank or go in to the bank in person and get it, no excuses. This includes **********. They will do an ‘account credit’ to your ********** – it’s not a ‘withdrawal’ perse. Yes it does work! DO NOT mess around with ID, give them it all!
    15. Currency: US $ / GBP £ / EURO / AUS $.
    16. Deposits: NO E-Wallets or Vouchers etc. It’s all Bank or Credit Card only. Cheque for Australians only. Put your account number as reference for bank deposits. Bank Transfers will incur a fee from the sender’s bank account. Internet Banking may be free. Flemington Sports Bet DO NOT charge fees.
    17. Withdrawals: I took a GBP £ account. I was shocked. I got a good four figure withdrawal back to **** today, done in less than two days!!! That beats Pinnacle!!! Flemington Sports Bet DO NOT charge fees.
    18. Bet Placement: In business hours – in minutes. Out of hours – can be up to 30 minutes BUT done before the off. Check the status of your bets online under statement. See point 8.
    19. Bet Settlement: Very fast, at all hours.
    20. Contact: Telephone / Email / Mail. All business hours.
    21. Reliability: Very good.
    22. Integrity: Very good.
    23. Customer Service: Quick on the ball.
    24. Communication: This needs improvement. I.E. Confirmation of receipt of ID, and of other emails, just to acknowledge them. They could apply the auto-response function to their email account easily, and then respond to those that need further communication. This is my only criticism of Flemington Sports Bet.
    25. Refer-A-Friend: Available.
    26. Freebet / Bonus: $100.00 AUS $ ONLY, MAXIMUM – convert $100.00 AUS $ into other currencies available for maximum free bet value in your chosen currency.

This is a good bookmaker, and in my opinion has a lot further to grow – particularly its internet client base – if they put in those finishing touches, and in time, only, somewhere down the road, add a few more deposit and withdrawal methods, communicate better, then slowly reduce their over-round.
    Last edited by tartantipster; 11-30-09 at 10:32 AM.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will have a sniff round later.
    When you say they run a tight ship, do you mean that their lines are sharp or that juice is high?

tartantipster
    tartantipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post

Will have a sniff round later.
    When you say they run a tight ship, do you mean that their lines are sharp or that juice is high?
    Hi Dunder,

Yes their lines are sharp, and move quickly. Juice is a bit high I would say, see summary at the bottom of my post. They are acutely aware of what everyone else is offering about any prices they put up. Smart book. I like it.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

I used them for several years but rarely were their prices competitive resulting in pretty low turnover from me.

Then I had a dispute with them over a bet and found their attitude less than honourable so I closed my account. No big loss.

cobydean3
    cobydean3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm Australian and use william hill , or bet365 , due to poor odds . on UK races , hardly any form guides witch doesn't encarage you to bet

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

don't use these guys, they are shocking.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice bonus but...Not much choice of deposit/cashout methods-MoneyBookers and Neteller missed...

Hareeba!

I'd be very surprised indeed if they offer sports betting to US punters.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Does this site take US players and do they take debit cards?
    Last edited by gridiron guru; 12-30-11 at 02:20 PM.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron guru View Post
    Does this site take US players and do they take debit cards?
    As always the best place to get answers to such questions is the bookie itself.
    I'm sure the answers to your questions can be found on the website. If not email them.

But my bet would be No (for sports, maybe for racing) and Yes to your questions.