titansjuice
    titansjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

All these A-rating sports books complaint

All I see here is sports book complaints. If their an A-rating, there shouldn't be any complaint. Sbgglobal client for 10 yrs never had issue with payouts. ***** for 2 years never had issue. But yet these sports book are not good here in this forum. But then again it's because sbg had history wit bad payouts to others especially to big winners everybody story is different rite. Just cause some players got screwed to trying to cash out $20,000 doesn't mean a person who try to cash out $2,000 gonna end up being screwed also. Sbg should be at least a B. Oh by the way just receive $150 cash from them for being a customer and my wife got one also and she haven't bet with them since last yr NCAA tourney. No rollover no max cash out.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

sbg spam

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use to play at sbg global yrs ago....they always paid me....though I had to answer questions to why I was withdrawing....at any rate I left them for bookmaker...kinda wish I stayed with sbg global...as my experience with bookmaker was poor

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

SBG Global has been great for years now. Don't be afraid to play there.

BAUS

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I don't trust SBG Global. A lot of problems with winners...

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

Quote Originally Posted by titansjuice View Post
    All I see here is sports book complaints. If their an A-rating, there shouldn't be any complaint. Sbgglobal client for 10 yrs never had issue with payouts. ***** for 2 years never had issue. But yet these sports book are not good here in this forum. But then again it's because sbg had history wit bad payouts to others especially to big winners everybody story is different rite. Just cause some players got screwed to trying to cash out $20,000 doesn't mean a person who try to cash out $2,000 gonna end up being screwed also. Sbg should be at least a B. Oh by the way just receive $150 cash from them for being a customer and my wife got one also and she haven't bet with them since last yr NCAA tourney. No rollover no max cash out.
    1st time poster - different usually about some book sucks -

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by titansjuice View Post
    Titanjuice,
    You should thank some of the sharp posters here for your SBG bonuses and your VIP Christmas pack.