sprewelllatrell
    sprewelllatrell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

Intertops website not loading last 12hrs

Anyone else having problems getting on Interops website? I won a nice 7 team nba parlay last night and haven't been able to access the site since.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

They closed down today!! Just kidding up and running for me

sprewelllatrell

haha, thanks for the reply. Still not working for me.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

maybe someting with your browser. try deleting cookies or something like that. I'm not a computer guy but sounds like a problem there. ps- they are a good book, got a nice payout from them after football- less than a week to get a payout. good luck brother and way to go with your parlay!

sprewelllatrell

Thanks for the reply. I tried deleting the history and cookies earlier and no luck afterwards. I've been a member there for a few years and like you said, have had quick service on my payouts. I wanted to bet on the bulls today but its tipping off now. Ill keep trying

philtor
    philtor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i cant log in either for the same time period on my home computer which is cox cable, yet I can log in on my phone through sprint & I have a friend on the east coast who can log in on his computer, makes no sense, same thing happened for about an 18 hour time period earlier in the week

sprewelllatrell

Interesting. I have cox cable for my internet connection as well. My friend in the Midwest can sign in just fine tho. Still no luck on my end

philtor

does your friend have cox too? I cant get in my account using any ISP other than cox, its just much more of a hassle/slower trying to bet on my iphone as opposed to my laptop

sprewelllatrell

I cant even get my iphone to connect to intertops. Ill ask what provider he has.

sprewelllatrell

the friend in WI has charter and hes having no issues

philtor

im fairly certain it is a cox issue, if I try to connect on my iphone from home with my phone connected to my wireless router which is of course cox I cant, if I turn off wireless and use sprint I can connect with phone, I also have friends who are having no trouble in other parts of the country and none of them have cox, I have told this to intertops they are looking into it

sprewelllatrell

I finally got it to connect thru my phone without my wireless turned on. Still cant connect on my desktop computer. I have tried clearing cookies, and two different browsers. Thanks the help

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Di you shut down your router and cable and re start?? Also try a free VPN from whatever Country your in and that might work

philtor

mine was back up about 6pm pst tonight