FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

authorization form before i make another deposit

switched to youwage from 5dimes. Ive only deposited once and lost so i was gonna deposit again.

I got this error
    Transaction was not successful
    We're sorry but the **** account specified has been restricted from use on our website. Please contact Customer Services if you believe this is in error

I spoke with a rep and they said its cuz i need to send in docs? since when do i need to send in authorization to deposit again? is this something new sites are starting? For some reason I canlt deposit with **** on 5dimes either only cash..

whats the deal

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

If you're using a C.C its pretty standard to ask for that info. They just want to make sure it's your card that you are depositing with. If you don't want to fill out the authorization forms I'd suggest sending money w.u instead

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

you are better off at all books sending in authorization before depositing. less chance of the runaround when you are trying to withdraw.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

This makes everything a lot easier. 5dimes only takes about an hour to verify too.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

you wont need it with heritage...they don't offer CC deposits... its 2014...they want you to send funds by carrier pigeon...