Valli58
    Valli58's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mobibet- scam!!!

Two months ago I opened the account in Mobibet, got bonus Betbrain 200 euro deposit + 300 euro bonus, and I bet only on top football leagues.

One week ago I ordered the payment 1631 euro, every day they promised me to pay, but today I got a letter that my account is blocked and my winning is confiscated excluding deposit. The invented reason is that I broke bet rules, however I have the whole history of my bets. Almost all bets were 50 euro, 2 bets 100 euro and one was 200 euro.

In their terms and conditions there is new point that it is not allowed to make bets more than 50% of bonus amount...but this point was not there when I was registered and accepted their terms and conditions (I have printscreen)
    Now it looks that I broke the rules that were changing during the game. And these rules were not there from the beginning.

andikr
    andikr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think you are wrong. Its allowed to bet more than € 50,- but only € 50,- count to the turnover. Can you make a list of your bets? Perhaps you have placed two bets on the same match?!

Valli58

This item was added a few days ago
    "Placing single or multiple bets to a value of 50% more than the bonus on any wager"

andikr
    andikr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

hmmm, thats a cunning rule oO. If I understand that right, in your case you would be allowed to bet € 450,- (300+150 (50% of 300)). These terms arent in the german version of that site, very strange.

Last update of the german version: 2nd november 2013
    Last update of the english version: 13th january 2014
    Last edited by andikr; 02-26-14 at 03:50 PM.

hristo1971
    hristo1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Have you filed a complaint with SBR?

merila
    merila's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I made deposit from 22.02.2013 and received bonus 100 euro and placed one bet 100 euro bonus - on old conditions I can make it and not lose bonus

after performance of conditions I ordered 26.02.2013 my winnings-600 euro and now they added new conditions and took away money and closed the account. Wrote that I broke bonus offer.
    I accepted conditions on the date of 22.02.2014
    I think this site is close to bankruptcy and now it has no way back how to take away money.

Valli58

I filed a complaint with SBR

Valli58

Quote Originally Posted by hristo1971 View Post
    Have you filed a complaint with SBR?
    yes

merila

I Hope that to explain to SBR this situation on the main page of the site.

x-ray9
    x-ray9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Mobibet blocked my account and confiscated 580 Euro yesterday.

They only wrote I broke the conditions 10a subsection 16 (*). They do not want to give me any more details!
    I bet the big European leagues for a maximum of 50 euros (for bet). Im sure.

Interestingly, after meeting the conditions of the bonus was my first withdrawal accepted! After a month, I asked for a second withdrawal, but they blocked my account and confiscated the remaining money.

Their support is not communicating. It looks like they are insolvent:-/

(*)
    16. Use of the bonus is subject to our review for irregular playing patterns. To ensure fair gaming and the proper use of bonuses. This includes any of the following actions but are not limited to:
    Low margin betting
    Equal betting
    Zero risk betting
    Hedge betting
    Placing single or multiple bets to a value of 50% more than the bonus on any wager
    Changing play patterns (bet size, game types, bet structures etc) in order to meet the bonus release requirements
    Placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than 50% of the previous average bet size until the bonus requirements have been met
    If we have good grounds to suspect that you have sought to exploit a bonus offered by us in good faith to enhance your entertainment (for example, on acceptance of a bonus, the minimum wagering requirements are met and funds are immediately withdrawn)
    Mobibet operate a zero tolerance to bonus abuse
    In the event that we deem that an irregular playing pattern has taken place, we reserve the right to prevent you from cashing out Account funds and/or withhold any or all of your winnings derived from your use of the bonus.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>CS</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <wontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normální tabulka"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]-->

VIRTUAL DAVE
    VIRTUAL DAVE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

i just got a high three figure withdrawal from these in 2 days. i had no problem at all. youve got to follow there rules to the letter. there soccer odds are excellent and im going to use them again.

x-ray9
    x-ray9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Quote Originally Posted by VIRTUAL DAVE View Post
    i just got a high three figure withdrawal from these in 2 days. i had no problem at all. youve got to follow there rules to the letter. there soccer odds are excellent and im going to use them again.
    My first withdrawal was also fine and fast but the rest of the money (after requesting for 2nd withdrawal) they had confiscated.
    I did not violate any terms. I always bet up to 50 Euro (exactly as bonus conditions). Low margin Betting etc? It can break each one who is betting there the top europe leagues (their slogan is "best odds in Europe").
    Completing bonus conditions they accepted the first confirmation of withdrawal (middle three figure). I do not understand why they after 4 weeks changed his mind.

merila

they applied roguish actions, and their end is obvious! Now - to play big risk at them.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

looks like another "deposit only" scambook to me. stay away.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cash View Post
    looks like another "deposit only" scambook to me. stay away.
    totally agree.

hristo1971
    hristo1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by VIRTUAL DAVE View Post
    youve got to follow there rules to the letter
    VirtualDAve, rules are supposed to have some sense, don't you think so?
    What if they change TC's again and add some new rule "Mobibet reserves the right to confiscate all the money from all the players"?
    I am afraid this is what they are doing with the new rules, these are "gotcha" rules, only intended to scam players... whatever you do, no matter how you bet they can accuse you of breaking some rule... I guess nobody prevents them to "suspect" anyone of something and then confiscate their money, because nobody can do anything about that...

fronescu87
    fronescu87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They just stolen 1900 eur from me, after taking 4 days to investigate the so called "irregular betting pattern". I will publish here the correspondence I've had with them.
    Advise for all the readers: stay away from this scambook.

4-8-15-16-23-42
    4-8-15-16-23-42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3769

Quote Originally Posted by fronescu87 View Post
    They just stolen 1900 eur from me, after taking 4 days to investigate the so called "irregular betting pattern". I will publish here the correspondence I've had with them.
    Advise for all the readers: stay away from this scambook.
    Did they steal bonus money? I have account here and requested withdrawal and recieved answer that my account under investigation and gave me link to bonus rules. But I've completed rollover requriements and recieved all money from them. My balance was 0 and after this I've deposited 2 times and no bonus was recieved. I've told them that I don't have any bonus in my account. They didn't comment it and told me to wait up to 72 hours. I'm worried about my money..
    Last edited by 4-8-15-16-23-42; 03-02-14 at 09:32 AM.

vidlavrih
    vidlavrih's Avatar Become A Pro!

HI!
    I have the some problem , I deposit 200 € to get 200€ bonus, after that i bet almost always max on horses 50€ (only one horse per race)or more per bet , more then 50 bets, I have lucky so now I have 2490€ winnings , they take all my winngs and today send me email that I have 48 hours to withdraw my deposit. I am feel blessed I can get my 200 € back. I really dont know what to do ?How to stop this fraud to not steal more money,... already send email to skrill(to block merchant), but where to find legal support to get this money back...

vidlavrih
    vidlavrih's Avatar Become A Pro!

how control such bookies like mobibet? how allow to go to market ?And how turns is down ... totally fraud.
    One of their rules , you can not witdraw your money after meet bonus condition. WHEN??? , then I get payout ???They make such scam rules , of course we wanna make some payout otherwise where is the point, just deposit and leave !!!

AVOID THIS SITE ....

fronescu87

I did not post my correspondence with the scams because I was banned by SBR for potential spamming. I will do it now

fronescu87

@ 4-8-15-16-23-42
    They have stolen 1700 eur out of my balance of 1900, giving me 48 hours to withdraw my deposit, otherwise I would lose that too

fronescu87

on Feb, 26 they wrote:
    Hello,

Your funds have currently been suspended pending an investigation by our security and fraud team into suspected irregular betting patterns contravening our terms and conditions, in particular paragraph 10 subsection 16. This process may take up to 72 hours. If there are no signs of irregular betting then your funds will be released once more, however if there is a material breach of our Terms and Conditions the funds including any winnings from bonuses money may be forfeited. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
    Kind regards, and good luck!
    Your mobibet Support Team.

fronescu87

my answer: Mobibet,

I am shocked after reading your email.

Firstly I would like to remind you that the current TC's are different from the TC's in place when I registered with mobibet 3 weeks ago. So no matter what TC's you have now, they can't apply to me. I have saved the old TC's that were in place when I signed up and they are tottaly different to these TC's.

Secondly I want to assure you that during the last 3 weeks or so I did nothing like "fraudulent betting", I just placed bets on different types of sports and different odds and so on, different amounts, depending on many factors, like what was the available offer, what were the imposed limits (sometimes I wasn't allowed to bet as much as I wanted), what was my mood, what was the minimum accepted odds (for example I could not bet on any odds less than 1.9, because the system would not let me). So as long as you have an authomatic system in place that prevents me from some "forbidden" patterns you can't accuse me of doing that unless your intention is from the beginning to scam me.

With regard to your current TC's, I tried to read paragraph 10 subsection 16 that you used for initiating your investigation. I will be honest with you, I don't understand ANY of those forbidden actions. I don't know what "Low margin betting", "Equal betting", "Zero risk betting", "Hedge betting" and so on. So I would be grateful if you kindly explained them to me. Then the rule "Changing play patterns (bet size, game types, bet structures etc) in order to meet the bonus release requirements" looks like it was designed to offer you some reason for accusing players of "irregular betting patterns".... No matter how a platers bets, you can apply this or other rule and accuse him of something.

The following rule is also incredible: "on acceptance of a bonus, the minimum wagering requirements are met and funds are immediately withdrawn". It looks like you want to freeroll the players: if they lost they are ok and Mobibet is happy, if they win and complete the required wagering and then request a withdrawal Mobibet can decide they did something prohibited (!!!). Please, be reasonable. If somebody can't ever withdraw money from Mobibet, why would they bet at Mobibet?

I strongly advise you to be wise and pay me my money, because I am going to do whatever it takes to get it. That includes everything from reporting to entities that licensed Mobibet to legal actions.

I tried to access my account and save my betting history in order to have it in case further actions are required, but you blocked my access to my betting history! Mobibet, this is not normal, please give me immediate access to my bettig history.

Thank you,
    Robert Fronescu

fronescu87

their answer on Feb 27:
    Luke J (Mobibet Support Team)
    Feb 27 21:11
    Sorry but we cannot comment until the investigation is complete.

fronescu87

on March, 1st they gave me a freebet!!
    mobibet: No deposit bonus awaits you

As a highly valued customer of mobibet we would like to offer you a Freebet in March. This bet is to the value of 10 EUR and is valid on one single bet.
    Next time you login this bonus should already appear on your account.

fronescu87

my answer on March, 1st:
    Mobibet,

Thank you for considering me a "highly valued customer" and for this Freebet present. But I remind you that I a am still owed apologies for having my account suspended and investigated without any realistic reason.

The term of 72 hours for your investigations passed, but I still can't access my history and I can't bet, because I receive this message every time:
    "Due to Gambling Regulations Restrictions on your country, the only activity you are allowed to carry out is request a withdrawal from your account."

So will you please be so kind giving me all my rights back.

Robert

fronescu87

on March, 2nd they took the final decision:
    Udo (Mobibet Support Team)
    Mar 02 11:44
    Hello,

The investigation is now complete and we have found a pattern of irregular betting that contravenes paragraph 10a subsection 16 of our General Terms and Conditions. As a result your bonus winnings and bonus have now been forfeited and your original deposit is now in your account. This may be withdrawn - your account will be blocked in 48 hours so please ensure you withdraw before this time.

fronescu87

my answer:
    Mobibet,

So after 4 days you decided to take the wrong step and steal my money. And you do not consider necessary to inform me about the reason for doing that, to give particular examples of the so called "irregular betting pattern". You also didn't bother to answer any of my previous emails' questions.

I will give you one more chance to change your mind. I proved in my last email that none of my actions contravened the TC's signed by myself (I am sending a copy of them attached here). Also the new TC's recently introduced are nothing but a way to confiscate everybody's money. They are vague and every possible bet can fall under one rule or another, so it is clear for me now what you really are. I will ensure everybody finds out about your scam business. In the end you will pay me anyway and you will go to jail. Be smart and don't do that, don't steal from me.

I strongly advise you to give me access to my account history. I only want to save it for further reference because I intend to bring you to court. Failing to do so proves that you want to hide relevant information for the case. I know how my betting history looks like (because wagering 5k within 3 weeks takes a lot of bets and of course amounts vary, odds vary, sports vary and so on... nobody will ever find a "regular betting pattern" because such a concept simply does not exist).

I will offer you 2 hours to change your mind and give me my money. If you fail to do so I will start publish the correspondence between us, the OLD TC's and NEW TCs and every other relevant information on all the sports forums. I will then contact media, I will contact oddsmatrix and also whoever gave you a license. BTW, give me the name and contact details of the organization that licensed and regulates Mobibet.

Robert
    Last edited by fronescu87; 03-03-14 at 08:55 AM.

fronescu87

my followup:

Mobibet,

You failed to answer my email within 2 hours.
    You can consider that starting now I will initiate all the possible steps to recover what you have stolen from me.
    I already submitted a complaint to sportsbookreview.com and soon I will publish all the relevant information. All the other sports forums and mass media will follow. In the end everybody will know how you scammed me. I have serious doubts that any other customer will ever deposit again. You will end up with no customers and then police will follow and put you behind bars.
    Nest step will be to contact Oddsmatrix. Let's say what they think about this story.
    You can be 100% sure mobibet that I will never stop in this life until I get my money. One last advise: prepare your lawyers, because you will soon be brought to court.

Robert
    Last edited by fronescu87; 03-03-14 at 10:09 AM.

fronescu87

their answer:

Dear Sir/Ma'am
    Your account has been blocked or suspended for a suspected or proven breach of our general Terms and Conditions.
    If your account has been suspended it is still under investigation and we cannot comment any further. During this time you have a withdraw only capability. We will look to resolve the matter for you as quickly as possible.
    If your account has been blocked then we have reason to believe you have breached the General Terms and Conditions. In this case your bonus funds and any winnings will be forfeited in line with these Terms and Conditions. Your initial deposit will be returned to you unless you have previously withdrawn funds in excess of this amount in which case all funds will be forfeited.
    We will not make any further comments reference your account from now.

fronescu87

me to them:
    Mobibet,

None of my requests were "solved".
    I am still waiting answers to my questions.

In the meantime I just wanted to let you know that besides Oddsmatrix, sports forums, mass media, Police, Government of Curacao, I will report your fraud to Moneybookers/Skrill, Neteller, **** and all the processors you are currently using to defraud players.

I already contacted a firm of lawyers and next days I will meet them and put them after you.

You have one last chance, don't spoil it Mobibet.... give me back my money you have stolen without any shame. Otherwise nothing will stop me until you end up behind bars. Be smart Mobibet and don't steal from people smarter than you.

Robert Fronescu

fronescu87

Me to oddsmatrix:

Dear Sir,

My name is Robert Fronescu, I used to be a customer of Mobibet, client of Oddsmatrix.
    Mobibet shockingly has stolen my balance of 1900 eur 2 days ago, as soon as I requested a withdrawal. They do not provide any reasonable explanation for their gesture.

The purpose of this email is to kindly guide me for finding some standard procedures to complain against Mobibet. I want to find a third party judge our "dispute" (if we can call like that a steal).

I am addressing this email to you, ODDSMATRIX, because on their website is written: "www.mobibet.com has a Curacao based license and for marketing purposes within the UK and the EU has dispensation to utilise the Oddsmatrix license detailed above".

So, if I am not wrong, Mobibet has stolen money using your license as a cover.

I would like to submit all the necessary information to prove my above statements. Please let me know if somebody from your organization could give me a hand and put me in touch with him/her.

Also, I would like to ask you to forward my message to the Director of Oddsmatrix. I think this must be some valuable information for the top management, because if it will be proved that Oddsmatrix works with fraudulent scam books like Mobibet their own image will have to suffer. Why would a solid and honest business like Oddsmatrix associate with scammers like Mobibet?

So in my opinion me, Robert Fronescu and Oddsmatrix have a common interest here, to unveil these fraudsters.

I plan to do further actions, from disseminating the information to all possible channels (forums, media), to contact other business partners of these fraudsters (like SKRILL), to report them to Government of Curacao, and in the end I hope justice will be done and they will be where thief's place is, behind bars.

I thank you kindly for your time,
    Best regard,
    Robert Fronescu
    Last edited by fronescu87; 03-03-14 at 09:00 AM.

fronescu87

me to them again:
    Mobibet,

This will end my day. I am very tired. Just wanted to let you know what my plans are for tomorrow:

contact Government of Curacau, please see some of the people I will get in touch with here: http://www.curacaochronicle.com/goverment/
    I will personally make sure that all the people there have their names associated with a fraudster named Mobibet, and will see what they think about that. All the findings will of course be published (sports forums, mass media, and eventually I will write a happy ending book).

Then I will contact all your payments processors (Skrill, Neteller, ****, and warn them... lets see if they want their name be associated in any way with a proven SCAMBOOK.

After that my Lawyers will put everything together and as soon as they are after you nobody will save your ass Mobibet, neither Mother Theresa, nor the Pope!

Hopefully in the meantime Oddsmatrix will have an official position about this story, I will publish their statement as well.

In the meantime I will associate myself with more people, because apparently other players reported on the forum being scammed too.

Do you think will get away with that Mobibet? Well, you are wrong! Soon you will be jailed, regretting for the rest of your life the moment when you had the stupid idea to STEAL from me...

Be smart and give me back my money until it is not too late!

Robert
    Last edited by fronescu87; 03-03-14 at 09:00 AM.

fronescu87

me to Skrill:
    Hello Skrill,

My name is Robert Fronescu, I have been your customer for a few years.

The purpose of this email is to request immediate blockage of all accounts of the merchant www.mobibet.com and investigate their fraudulent activity.

Mobibet has stolen 1700 eur from me invoking some "gotcha rules" from their TC's that they changed a few days ago without notifiying me. I signed different TC's with them upon registration.

I can prove mobibet scammed me (and I have reasons to believe they scammed other players and they have just started their scam operation).

It is your responsability, Skrill, to prevent other thefts happen in the future and also help investigations on these fraudsters.

I want to inform you that besides Skrill I reported the fraudulent activities of your merchant Mobibet to other entities (sports forums, media, Oddsmatrix that gave them the software, Government of Curacao that have them license, Neteller, ****, and so on).

I intend to bring these fraudsters to court. Please SKRILL do whatever it takes to keep your name clean and not associated in any way with criminals like these.

I have solid proofs of their thefts, so please let me know if you need all the details prior to take action against your merchant Mobibet.

Kind regards,
    Robert Fronescu
    Last edited by fronescu87; 03-03-14 at 09:01 AM.

1234 ... Last