SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Quote Originally Posted by rakovica View Post
    Exactly! So can you tell us which ( at least amounts ) accounts they paid to? Let me guess, the 3 smallest ones they paid and the rest they keep?

I absolutely agree with your advice how to handle unwanted players if we were indeed unwanted, but not paying winnings on some point from their T&C which they changed afterwards which I haven't even broken, is definitely not a way to do it.

I haven't been paid today, which means I fall in the "rest" category, the remaining 18 that weren't paid.

I DEMAND an explanation WHY, WHAT RULE DID I BREAK and whatnot... is this too much to ask?

Honestly.

I wish silkroad was still online, so I could hire some Russian hackers with botnets to destroy their servers.....

Is SBR's involvement finished with this or will you take further action?

Much appreciated all the help.
    If you filed a complaint, you are on the list. We will certainly not finish our reporting and updates until each and every claim is resolved appropriately and in accordance with industry standard.

The three whose accounts were cleared had balances of between €1000 and €2500.

drsonne
    drsonne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Amazing job SBR. 'Congratulations' to those players who have been rightfully paid. I am not one of the 'lucky' ones though - hopefully the rest of us will follow...

romulus78
    romulus78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think I am among the lucky 3. I was informed about my account being unlocked by SBR (and not by Mobibet, they don't bother to communicate anything with their players).
    Many thanks to SBR for their help!
    I will honestly say that I don't trust these guys from Mobibet anymore so I requested a full balance withdrawal (close to 1k). If they didn't steal from players, if they answered emails, if they behave like a civilized book of course I would trust them and keep betting here and reccomend them to friends and so on. But unfortunately it is not the case now. Good luck to all the other victims.

rakovica
    rakovica's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

That's it.... I'm opening my own deposit-only bookie. Where is that guy that knows how to do it for 200$?

If nobody can touch you, this is a great get-rich-quick scheme.

fronescu87
    fronescu87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

God bless you SBR, our fate is entirely in your hands. God help you and give you the strength to fight darkness and make justice for all of us before this coming Easter. Happy Easter everybody! Including you, Mobibet, take this opportunity to change yourself, to take the evil out of you once and for ever and become a better bookie, without the bad habit of scamming and humiliating the innocent customers. Jesus Christ is up there watching. If his holy resurrection wasn't in vain, please Mobibet do what you have to do and give us back our money! Amen!

drsonne

Quote Originally Posted by romulus78 View Post
    I think I am among the lucky 3. I was informed about my account being unlocked by SBR (and not by Mobibet, they don't bother to communicate anything with their players).
    Many thanks to SBR for their help!
    I will honestly say that I don't trust these guys from Mobibet anymore so I requested a full balance withdrawal (close to 1k). If they didn't steal from players, if they answered emails, if they behave like a civilized book of course I would trust them and keep betting here and reccomend them to friends and so on. But unfortunately it is not the case now. Good luck to all the other victims.
    So in your case it was only your account which got suspended since your money was on the account when you logged in again?

I think the situation is different in my case, since all my winnings was confiscated and account got blocked 48 hours after I was notified.

So sick if they are getting away with this!

Tayspotti88
    Tayspotti88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Mexes View Post
    das anyone had problems paying out from mobibet without taking the bonus??
    I am someone who didn't accept the bonus (as all oddsmatrix books have disgraceful bonus TCs), just registered there, because these book are usually still good for me to place some big bets before they limit me to cents.

I had no problems withdrawing money, 3 withdrawals this year, including one last night. Unfortunately I didin't finish in profit with them, but that's just a coincidence. Of course I won't go back there now after reading this thread.

bettingju
    bettingju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

mobibet keeps sending me mail with the same attitude!
    Sarah (Mobibet Support Team)
    Mar 13 13:25
    Hello Juliana,
    As we have previously informed you your account has been blocked or suspended, this means we cannot comment further on your situation
    If your account has been blocked then we have reason to believe you have breached the General Terms and Conditions. In this case your bonus funds and any winnings will be forfeited in line with these Terms and Conditions. Your initial deposit will be returned to you unless you have previously withdrawn funds in excess of this amount in which case all funds will be forfeited.We will not make any further comments reference your account from now.If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us.Kind regards, and good luck!Your mobibet Support Team.
    i had other questions but they don't have answers.
    Hope SBR can sort it out

rakovica

i got the same email... "blocked or suspended for a suspected or proven breach"

they can't even decide if it's suspected or proven.

what a bunch of crooks. why do you take bets if you can't pay out? that is just sad.

redski22
    redski22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

took the betbrain bonus some days ago ...

is there anybody on the list of "21" from germany or west europe?
    and is there anybody on the list who didn't break "the new" rule of max. 50 euro on one bet?

rakovica

You cannot change terms to the already settled bets.

This is insanity.
    Last edited by rakovica; 03-13-14 at 10:40 AM.

romulus78

@drsonne

Yes they locked my account and then unlocked it after SBR's intervention and me sending passport copy and a humiliating picture with myself holding my passport. BTW haven't seen that rule anyway in their TC's (old or updated).

Of course they didn't process the withdrawal. Today they asked me again to send documents, this time including some proof of address and proof of payment. I don't know if they do it on purpose or maybe their employees are simply not too smart. Moreover, I found in their updated TC's that they ask documents only for withdrawals of more than 2.3k (mine is less than 1k), so they don't know their own TC's or maybe they apply them only when they steal from players.

I will let you know when they pay, if they pay.

Good luck to everybody.

romulus78

One thing is clear: they hate paying out and they hate winning players. If someone requests a withdrawal he will be a Mobibet enemy.

merila
    merila's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SBR thanks that it considers our problems and it tries to inform for Mobibet. I yet didn't receive from them the means, only deposit. They owe me 499 euro. They already answer nothing to me.
    Certainly, I hope for a favorable outcome.

hristo1971
    hristo1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by hristo1971 View Post
    I tried to log in and received this message I emailed them to ask what happens if I dont sign, and what if I sign that, because it looks like a trap, they currently have a point 17 that only some countries are eligible to take a bonus. So if you already have bonus money (from the previous offer and TCs with all the countries being eligible) and sign up this new TCs they might have a reason to confiscate your balance. Because you agree with the new TC saying you are not entitled to have a bonus. See the trick?
    Their answer is below:
    "Hi, dont worry - there are no changes to existing customers at all. The new T&Cs only apply to new customers. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, and good luck! Your mobibet Support Team."

rakovica

Please note our office hours are from 10.00 - 17.00 CET.

this means their offices are in europe somewhere !?

A 100 € to the person who gives me address.

If they can't answer email, i'll go there in person.

rakovica

no takers? I know someone knows....

Jordan9336
    Jordan9336's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I thought I was in the same boat as the rest of you when I received the standard 'funds being withheld during investigation of suspected irregular betting patterns etc' e-mail. However 45 minutes later I received this e-mail:

"Jordan, sorry for the earlier email.Tthe system software blocked automatically and it was immediately manually overturned. It was a mistake and should have not had not happened. Apologise for the confusion! Your account has been unblocked and your funds can be withdrawn.

However, as part of our KYC-policy and our banking regulations upon withdrawal requests, it is our legal obligation to request you send us, within 72 hours:

1. Personal verification: -" etc etc etc...

I'm not sure what to make of that e-mail because I have already sent them all the documents they apparently require as they requested it when I originally tried to withdraw. However, judging by the spelling mistakes and they way the first part of the e-mail is written it seems like it isnt an automated response. I checked my account and my funds are available and the option to withdraw is there. I won't attempt a withdrawal until they confirm my identity checks are done however as I'm sure it would just be "pending" until then anyway. Has anyone else recieved anything like this? If so what was the outcome? Does anyone think that e-mail could be genuine and they actually made a mistake? I don't trust anything they say from what I've seen on here.

J

x-ray9
    x-ray9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Respect to the SBR team who tried to help in this case. The great danger is most of OddsMatrix clones. I do not know why the regulators and licensors don´t act, they don´t care… Congratulations to those three lucky and others stay away from this mobibet - scambook!

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>CS</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <wontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normální tabulka"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]-->

fronescu87

I still can't believe what happens. Every morning I get up and check this thread, who knows, maybe some miracle happens, but no. There is no good news for me, never. I want to remind everybody that Mobibet is still sending me promotional emails 2 weeks after they closed my account and stole 1700 eur (last one received yesterday!!). They were incredibly cunning, I don't know where they got my email from but they sent me tons of emails begging to register and take their bonus and bet on best odds on earth. So eventualy I took this step, placed hundreds of bets, completed the wagering. Then I did maybe the biggest mistake of my life and requested a withdrawal. Rest of the story is well known. I just want to reiterate the fact that I will dedicate my life to find justice. Mobibet, if you read this: you will never escape. Wherever your rathole is, Malta, Ciprus, Costa Rica, Barbados, Borabora... I will find you and make you pay.

rakovica

yesterday, they sent me this email:

Code:
    we have received the following update.
    Moneybookers has had a bug in the system and people have been waiting a long time for withdrawals to be processed. This is currently being worked on and should be fixed by Tuesday.

I asked them if this means the investigation is now complete. No answer, so who knows what this means. Could be one of the clerks made a mistake again and send it out by accident, that would explain no answer after.

romulus78

This bug story is bullshit, they didn't have any problems processing yesterday after 2 days my small withdrawal of 40 eur, but the big one of almost 1k is still on pending after 5 days

rakovica

I don't know, but they just notified me that that does mean investigation into my account is now complete and I should get my withdraw Monday or Tuesday.

WOW GREAT NEWS.

fronescu87

Congrats rakovika, maybe now you can have a glass of vodka for the rest of us and put a good word to your new friends
    Everything is absurd anyway - can anyone tell you wtf was this 3 weeks investigation about? They said they want to sit with the big boys, but they can't afford to pay winning players so they steal here and there, step back in very few cases including yours, stalling for weeks their first discussion with SBR, and so on. And this Skrill bug argument is so silly. They simply don't have the money, but good luck anyway.

drsonne

Quote Originally Posted by rakovica View Post

this means their offices are in europe somewhere !?

A 100 € to the person who gives me address.

If they can't answer email, i'll go there in person.
    Here you go Rakovica

36, Byron Avenue, Nicosia Tower Center, 8th floor, PO Box 21341, 1506 Nicosia, Cyprus

SBR Forum

Mobibet asked us to paste this statement on their behalf:

"mobibet will look into any case where a complaint has been made by one of their clients and will treat each case seriously and without prejudice. Where a clients complaint is upheld mobibet will react in favour to the client. mobibet recognises however and they wish to point out in the strongest possible terms, that the Terms and Conditions on mobibet.com are consistent within the industry, approved by experienced legal counsel and furthermore each client must acknowledge an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions prior to wagering with mobibet. Where mobibet sees an infringement in these Terms and Conditions they reserve the right to take action as clearly defined within these Terms and Conditions"

We asked what the update was on the list of complaints.

fronescu87

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post

"mobibet will look into any case where a complaint has been made by one of their clients and will treat each case seriously and without prejudice. Where a clients complaint is upheld mobibet will react in favour to the client. mobibet recognises however and they wish to point out in the strongest possible terms, that the Terms and Conditions on mobibet.com are consistent within the industry, approved by experienced legal counsel and furthermore each client must acknowledge an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions prior to wagering with mobibet. Where mobibet sees an infringement in these Terms and Conditions they reserve the right to take action as clearly defined within these Terms and Conditions"

Many thanks SBR. I would comment that in my case I accepted different TCs prior to wagering, not these TCs.
    Also, the so called Gotcha rules introduced within 10.16 cannot be consistent within the industry like they say, they are only intended to scam players.

hristo1971
    hristo1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post

I admit I didn’t read the TC’s upon my registration, because I am lazy and also stupid enough to trust a book won’t use TC’s to trap. And I bet 90% of the gamblers don’t read TC’s unless that’s indispensable, e.g. to see how bets are settled under unusual circumstances, like postponement or abandonment.
    BUT NOW I have read Mobibet TC’s. I don’t have many certainties in this life, but I am absolutely 100% sure that if any gambler reads Mobibet 10.16 rule and then registers with this book he’s an absolute idiot. Consequently if those "experienced counselors" exist they should change their job.

rakovica

Tuesday is here. I still didn't get the money as promised. Will wait out today more before calling them names again.

I also registered under the old terms and I have read them prior to registering because I got a bonus and I wanted to know what requirements for bonus are. I know for a fact I haven't broken any of the old rules.

The new rules are totally different and enforcing these on already settled bets is another thing entirely.
    Last edited by rakovica; 03-18-14 at 02:18 AM.

cazamof
    cazamof's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Maybe they need some new depositors fill up their drained accounts in order to pay you. That can hardly happen now they've got a scam label. But at least there is some hope, imagine what massacre they'd do if there wasn't this thread and SBR's involvement!
    My sincere gratitude for SBR's help.

romulus78

After 1 week they paid me today. 1 week since my last request, after SBR intervention, but at least 3 or 4 weeks lapsed since my initial request. Its a miracle. I will never open again their website because I dont want to suffer again. In my opinion in their childhood these guys used to steal sandwiches from other kids and torture animals. GL everybody and many thanks to SBR.

SBR Forum

Mobibet has agreed to overturn their decision to confiscate funds and will pay all winnings to 10 players who filed SBR complaints. We are told that the funds will appear in said players accounts in 24 hours. Players who haven't already verified their ID must do so before receiving payouts. These players have been contacted via email and given this update.

Unfortunately, Mobibet is refusing to pay 11 players and has upheld their decision to confiscate all winnings. All these players are guilty of are profiting off Mobibet's bonuses. Mobibet was allegedly given horrible advice by EveryMatrix that it is the norm to confiscate winnings from "bonus chasers". We'll contact EveryMatrix to let them know these confiscations have in part occurred with their stamp of approval, according to Mobibet.

fronescu87

I didn't receive any email, so I guess they stiffed me after all. Mobibet, if you read this, remember, this was the biggest mistake you ever did, I will follow you for the rest of my life.

I hope SBR will at least blacklist them.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

now they are from Guernsey...so maybe you can contact http://www.gov.gg/Bookmakers

fronescu87

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    now they are from Guernsey...so maybe you can contact http://www.gov.gg/Bookmakers
    THANK YOU!

Can you please tell me where did you find this information, because on their website they say "The Website is owned, operated and managed by MMB N.V. a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, bearing company registration number 102334985 and having its registered address at Ecommerce Park Vredenberg, Curacao. MMB N.V.is licensed and regulated in virtue of license number No. 8048/JAZ2012-012 granted by the Government of Curacao."

First 123456 Last