msigurnjak
    msigurnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Globet website down

Hi! Does anyone have problem with opening their site? I get message in my browser :

The requested URL /online-sports-betting/Portal/Default.aspx was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Trinity
    Trinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Same problem for me, the site is unavailable since yesterday. I contacted the email service, but no response yet. Technical problem probably.

Fluffbun
    Fluffbun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hi - I requested 458 GBP withdrawal on 14/2/14 but no sign of funds in my bank account, and have since been unable to connect to Globet's website.
    Still early days for concern I s'pose, but I am a bit worried as an email to their customer services has been returned as delayed / ? undeliverable.
    Have tried phoning but can't get through - just hear a Portuguese (??) taped message saying something like "all our staff are busy..."

Have they gone bust?
    Last edited by Fluffbun; 02-19-14 at 04:39 PM.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Hi guys,

Thanks for registering. SBR reported on the Globet website today. We have not heard back from our management contacts as of yet, but this is a book that is coming off a downgrade and has repeated slow-pay issues.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

don't make me nervous... I still have 2450€ in my account..

Mexes

"the site is currently not available"

oh oh...

any news sbr team?

chrismaca
    chrismaca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I rang this number yesterday (+44) UK 020 8871 1784 and a woman answered but was Italian and didn't speak great English, she basically said they were trying to sort the problem...I joked saying I thought they had gone bust as I have a few hundred on their site but I must admit I am getting worried now and nobody is answering that number now.

Mexes

Quote Originally Posted by chrismaca View Post
    I rang this number yesterday (+44) UK 020 8871 1784 and a woman answered but was Italian and didn't speak great English, she basically said they were trying to sort the problem...I joked saying I thought they had gone bust as I have a few hundred on their site but I must admit I am getting worried now and nobody is answering that number now.
    I tried this number also... nobody is answering
    this makes me sick

Dexino
    Dexino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Globet

I m a Globet Agent.....and i work for this company from 2000 .....from 18th january the site is down....and from the 19th the customer assistance phone number don't work too....the only thing i know is that they had a server crush disks and they trying to restore all......im waiting for news.

I hope they told me the truth....cause i have a some money on my acconut with those.....

if they were busted(hope NOT) ..in which ay i could recover money?

clappo
    clappo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

As the others, i tried to call the number yesterday. An italian recorded voice answered me and told me to wait in order to speak with someone. Useless to say that noone arrived.

I have about 250 € in my account. Not a lot of money but i don't like to be joked even for a penny.

I think globet is gone. And we won't see our money again.

I hope globet stuff and owners will die under a train or something like that.

Mexes

yesterday evening I could see the live betting options but could nit log in.. I do not know if this means anything
    http://live7.globetworld.com/live-betting/