pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Issue with shitty Interwetten

I wanted to take Barcelona -0,5 yesterday , so i took a look at oddsportal to see the highest odd and i see that Interwetten is offering the highest one.I didn't have an account there , so i created my account , deposited 100 EUR and placed the bet.

Those fukers charged me 2% on deposits and 5% on winnings , so no need for me to use this shitty bookie anymore.No other bookie charge me (my country) any fee on deposits/withdrawals/winnings.I decided to withdraw my money , they asked me a proof of ID , bank statement and a utility bill.I sent them my ID and bank statement , but i don't have any utility bill on my name cause i live with my parents since i am only 23 years.They keep saying they want a utility bill but i keep saying that i live with my parents and for this reason i don't have any utility bill on my name.They say they want commercial letters and shits like this , but i don't have any utility/letter on my name.I told them i can give them a screenshot of my Skrill account showing my address which is confirmed by Skrill ( they have sent a letter to me) , they can call me , but blahhh they still want utility bill/commercial letter
    Last edited by pellumb341; 02-19-14 at 08:27 AM.

pellumb341

issue finally resolved.

After a long conversation and a lot of wasted time , i could find a document that they accepted.

Interwetten is really shit , fee on deposits , fee on winnings , be careful.

Roaldos
    Roaldos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Yep poor bookmaker, also limits will come very quick these days (10euro maxbet)

Never heard of such a fee though (the 5% one..) I guess you are from Spain, France, Italy or some country with similar betting / tax rules? Luckily we can still bet at Asians without having to pay all those fees

mart sinc
    mart sinc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

They offered me a bonus for signing up so I deposited £100 which they charged like you 2% for processing, then they sent me an email saying that I wasn't eligible for bonus, so I said I want my money back and the cheeky bastards said it would cost me 7% to put back in my bank and they want 3 forms of Id, I went mad all they said was it is to help stop money laundering ha! I said I'm not placing any bets how is it money laundering? They never replied,our friends the GC did nothing as usual so I funded my Betfair account and dragged my money across that way,they still made a £100 though the tossers
    Last edited by mart sinc; 02-19-14 at 11:32 AM.

pellumb341

Never heard of such a fee though (the 5% one..) I guess you are from Spain, France, Italy or some country with similar betting / tax rules?
    No , i am from Albania.I have accounts on almost all bookies and no one charge 5% on winnings , there is no such law in my country.Got surprised that those fukers charged me 5% on winnings

They offered me a bonus for signing up so I deposited £100 which they charged like you 2% for processing, then they sent me an email saying that I wasn't eligible for bonus, so I said I want my money back and the cheeky bastards said it would cost me 7% to put back in my bank and they want 3 forms of Id, I went mad all they said was it is to help stop money laundering ha! I said I'm not placing any bets how is it money laundering? They never replied,our friends the GC did nothing as usual so I funded my Betfair account and dragged my money across that way,they still made a £100 though the tossers
    yeah they are really shit.After they charged me 2% on deposit , 5% on winnings , now they want the first withdrawal to bank which means some other fees.
    I already withdrew my money and will never go again there , i will even close my account.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27666

It's not 5% on winnings, they charge 5% on the returned amount.

So it's 5% charged on the bet amount PLUS the winnings.

Always worked out to minimum 8% on winnings on my bets.

Interwetten is the worst book around. Avoid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay away from Interwetten, too many fees and rules there and very generic book.