illadelphia215
    illadelphia215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

5dimes Deposit Options?

What's the safest way to deposit funds into 5dimes? I'm from the states and have a prepaid credit/DC which can be used for international transactions but I'm worried about using it because the Cardholder Agreement says that I cannot use it for online gambling and that the funds on my card could be taken if I use it for online gambling. I used it last year through BetOnline and had no problems but I want to use 5dimes.

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Never had an issue depositing to 5Dimes via my BkofAma DC. You'll be fine, bruh.

illadelphia215

Zues54, I'm trying to get a parlay in for the olympic men's hockey games that start at 3:30am. Can you recall if the deposit is transferred immediately? And if anyone else has any info regarding my original question, please lemme know, thx.

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Yes, your deposit will be transferred within seconds.

illadelphia215

Zues, everything worked exactly as you said. Thanks alot.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was excited about using green dot initially but since I lost all my deposits I said just keep me a cash player so I don't have bother with all the documents crap.

Regus
    Regus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just joined 5 dimes but when I tried to use my B of A DC it was rejected. Online chat help person said I will not be able to use ************ to deposit money here.

Anyone know why? I have great credit, plenty of money in the checking account and this is the first site I have joined.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably need that pre paid card, i donated $2000 to them via this method, the advertise unlimited free withdrawls to this c a rd but already plent of reports of people getting cards cancelled. this is no neteller. p2p of check is the wtg, no longer impressed with this gimmick.