Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Any bookmaker reviews?

Im thinking of joining Bookmaker but I wanted to see if any of you guys have had issuses with payouts or any other issues. Or know of any good books that service U.S players that would be great. Your input is greatly appreciated!!
    Last edited by Gio21; 11-28-09 at 04:26 PM.

Steeve
    Steeve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I have been with Bookmaker for a year and a half now. Great customer service, until you become a non-recreational gambler (you don't lose enough). Now I can't use their rewards program, and they are limiting my ability to buy points when I make wagers.

As far as payouts, the first one is a hassle, because they do what I understand all books do: drag out receiving and approving the documentation required. I had to fax and scan-email things repeatedly before all was good. Ever since then, though, payouts have been smooth. I received a check for my last one, which was requested on a Thursday and showed up the following Monday. I requested a wire on Friday, so I am waiting to see how long it takes.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Personally here no problems. Your money is safe payouts fairly quick. Good for football early lines

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Solid book. Part of the CRIS family. Been out there for a LONG time.

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

no idea, don't have an account with that but as I can see in other thread their comment is not so good la