boston7781
    boston7781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Bodog payout

Just requested my second payout from Bodog, I hope they are as quick as they were last time. I withdrew 3,000 a few months ago and they made it surprisingly easy. I always felt that if a book were to always pay out quick everyone would play there. I mean, that is why I continue to play there. I have heard many,many people say they got paided very quickly through bodog, and im sure thats gets them a ton of new members (like myself). Anyways, since that first pay out i've been getting absolutly crushed, but I stuck with bodog and finally just got some of it back. Ill keep everyone updated on the payout.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

thankz......we all need your info buddy..lol

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes and we are waiting for your updates on what happen to your payout...
    Good luck then..

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Considering that I am thinking about going with them in the bowl games I sure would like to know what is up with them also.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Bodog has been great with payouts

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I havent play on bodog for a while. Going to see if I still have a balance in my account if not going to deposit some time soon. Bodog is safe to play at and they became a hit over night it seems.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boston7781 View Post
    Anyways, after I wrote my post I got a message saying my money was ready to be picked up (I did a money transfer this time) That was like 12 hours from when I requested my payout to when i got the cash in my hand! I cant say enough about how impressive bodog has been overall. Im sure if they keep this up there will be aroud for a long time. If your looking for a book, and all you want is to be paid quickly, I highly recomend Bodog... as for now at least \
    Awesome!! I love to hear this- I will pass on your positive feedback to the decision makers.

Becky

TaylorHATE
    TaylorHATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a pay out the 15th of December and it asked for me to send over required documents so, I faxed them over and the 16th they sent me another message saying "Your payout has been processed for the approved amount of US$ 475.00. Please note that it may take an average of 7 business days before you receive your payment." And this is my first payout and I heard that it may take much longer since it is my first. I was wondering if this is true and if so, how long will it take for me to actually get the check? And if there was anyway I could track it? They didn't send me a tracking number or anything, only a reference number.. Which I don't even know what it is for? So, What I'm trying to understand is when do you think I'll receive the check and if there is anyway I could track it. If anyone could help me I'd be very thankful.
    -Taylor

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a payout on the 14th. First time payout. Its money I won from BTP or some other contest here at SBR. Its only been 3 buisness days so far.

TaylorHATE
    TaylorHATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm, If you could tell me when you receive it so I could kinda know when I should be getting mine as well since it's both our first payouts

Richkas

I got a reference number also. They said they would email the tracking number. I figure I will get a tracking number next Monday.

UMAGA
    UMAGA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Other books process same day or next day if it is past the cutoff time. After the process, it takes 2-3 business days to arrive. So in all it should take 4-5 days.

Richkas

Got my check this morning. Damn that was fast.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Bodog's lines aren't the best, but their payouts are excellent. Since their processor problems in 2008, they've been great.

dbnmln
    dbnmln's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you do a credit card deposit, do you have to wait x amount days before you can request a payout? Some books make you wait 14 days which is a pain in the a$$ as I lose what I deposited by then...ahahahah

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, Bodog = Fast Payouts

Dokholiday
    Dokholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I received my payout in less than a week after the request.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome guys, great to hear- I will pass this on to senior management!