mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines history

Hi

Is there a website or an excel sheet or something of that nature out there that has all the lines/odds of games from the past few years? SBRodds is good but it is annoying to cycle between each day. I am looking for all the major sports - NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL.

Thanks.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

like to know too...

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

If there is some neat and tidy ready-made spreadsheet I will be quite annoyed because I have spent probably hundreds of hours gathering data from the SBR archives over the last couple years.

Fortunately I have gotten all the historical stuff I want from there, so now I just gather the previous day's data from sbrodds as part of my morning routine each day. Much more efficient process.

The data in those archives is not 100% accurate BTW. There have been glitches. I have worked out some effective angles using that data so it is not too bad, but I thought I would mention it.

SpiderMonkey
    Monkeys throw poop.
    SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

scoresandodds.com goes back to 8/06 but no spreadsheet feature ...

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

A site with line history that had a spreadsheet export feature would be awesome. I'd pay a decent amount for that.

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    A site with line history that had a spreadsheet export feature would be awesome. I'd pay a decent amount for that.
    same here