cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Classic tactic.

Make a thread with a ridiculous argument, get owned in your own thread, so Spanks bumps all of the "negative" Heritage threads.

What's amazing to me is that Spanks doesn't realize it makes him look like a complete douche and his tactic is completely transparent to anyone with a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    Seems like an ongoing issue
    Yeah ongoing issue as it's been their rule since they started along with almost every other reputable book.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Read son many people : Who play there are having the same issues.no one cares what you think
    Last edited by Spanks; 03-08-14 at 10:18 AM.

Spanks
    me pee pee

90 percent of "cloverfield" posts are him defending heritage like its his own personal crack-whore...lmao!!!!!!!
    Look ma no teet..lmao!

fuzzbomb
    fuzzbomb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Read son many people : Who play there are having the same issues.no one cares what you think
    Not really little spanks, seems to be about the same 4. Decent book, probably in top 5. Why is it you play there if it upsets you so much? Try somewhere else for awhile. Seems insane to go though life complaining. I'm new here but I think I can help you break out of this victim-abuser cycle your in.

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbomb View Post
    Not really little spanks, seems to be about the same 4. Decent book, probably in top 5. Why is it you play there if it upsets you so much? Try somewhere else for awhile. Seems insane to go though life complaining. I'm new here but I think I can help you break out of this victim-abuser cycle your in.
    maybe our mom can help you out wee-man...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Many people have the same issues with Heritage voiding tennis match retirement bets according to their rules?!?!?

Wow. Big news!

First 12