bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Compare Pinnacle vs. Bookmaker NBA Live Betting

I've been watching the lines and it seems like they put them up a lot later than Bookmaker, sometimes leaving only a few seconds to make a bet--and sometimes they don't get one up at all during a full time out.

Is this par for the course? I've only been watching the Pinnacle lines for a while, so maybe they're just having a bad night when I watched. What's your experience?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since I wasn't following the live wagering events I honest don't know the answer for you otherwise I'd post it sir.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Simulat to 5d who does live in play on time outs sometimes you only get a couple of minutes at most to make a play

corporatecoward
    corporatecoward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Corporate Coward Systematics

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

pinnacle is very late with their live lines as of late. they were much quicker before.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22049

Bookmaker is just about always up first and well before Pinnacle. Pinnacle often waits to see what is up there. BM makes their own number and goes with it right away. Better for live NBA and College also.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    pinnacle is very late with their live lines as of late. they were much quicker before.
    If the patterns continues then I'll contact them and inquire on the SBR posters behalf and see what I can find out for everyone.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    Bookmaker is just about always up first and well before Pinnacle. Pinnacle often waits to see what is up there. BM makes their own number and goes with it right away. Better for live NBA and College also.
    I don't have access to pinnacle but I do check their lines once in a while. Seems to me they do put live lines out there extremely late. (as far as I could see without logging in) Always assumed it might just be delayed for those not logged in. Interesting.