Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

188bet cancelling live bets after the match is already over

188bet cancelled my live bet on the friendly soccer match between IFK Goteborg and PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv. After i placed a bet ,i checked if it was accepted and indeed it was confirmed. After the match ended and my bet was correct (under 4.5 goals) i checked again and noticed the bet was still confirmed but not yet settled, but wth i thought they were just slow. I completely forgot about it and just now i noticed that the bet was cancelled. I mean wth, cancelling bets after the match has ended is just low, no matter if they are covered by their rules (don't know i haven't read them yet, but probably there'll be a clause with something like, we can cancel the bet at our discretion) . The odds were best on the market but is that the good enough reason to cancel bets ? I mean even if they think the odds were wrong they should at least settle it with the "right" odds at the time, cancelling bets after they lost is just a weak move. I wasn't expecting this from them, always thought they were one of the best and pretty reliable. .

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

under 4.5? never seen a line like that unless there was a high score when u bet it live.

Bleeth

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    under 4.5? never seen a line like that unless there was a high score when u bet it live.
    it was 2:0 near the end of the 1st half if i'm not mistaken

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

You must ask them for explanation but probably they will tell you that line or odds was wrong.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The line does not seem that wrong

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

The same has happened to me once at 188bet.I made a in-play bet , it was confirmed and they canceled it after the match ended (of course that my bet was winner). They told me that the reason was because one of the team had received a red card and that card was not displayed in-play (i mean the red card was not marked to that team)..blahhh

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

The same happened to me but at Bwin. They cancelled a winning bet after they first settled it as win. (it was NO wrong on this bet at all). Bwin needs to cheat to win against its customers. Avoid bwin at all costs. What´s more at bwin. withdrawal charge of 3% = STAY FAR AWAY!

sorry for this thread was about 188BET. From my view much much better than bwin. Never had an issue with them so far.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

haaah bwin is notorious for that , happened 4-5 times to me

Bleeth

Quote Originally Posted by Djurgården View Post
    The same happened to me but at Bwin. They cancelled a winning bet after they first settled it as win. (it was NO wrong on this bet at all). Bwin needs to cheat to win against its customers. Avoid bwin at all costs. What´s more at bwin. withdrawal charge of 3% = STAY FAR AWAY!

sorry for this thread was about 188BET. From my view much much better than bwin. Never had an issue with them so far.
    Yep i also had the same thing at BWin but i didn't even expect anything better from them, 188bet was a completely different story in my head, that's why i'm so surprised.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Why do people use bwin and bet188 known scammers with cancelling bets after they have finished

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow, thats so bad...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

It seems that the bet was cancelled because the game was called off before the expiration of 90 minutes?

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    It seems that the bet was cancelled because the game was called off before the expiration of 90 minutes?
    Hareeba is right! The game was called off! Nothing to complain...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mute issue

its a solid asian book