orku1994
    orku1994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

bet365.com stealing money

can anyone comment what should i do`?

Ebony P has joined this chat.

You are now chatting with Ebony P.

Ebony P Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?

tauri johanson hellou

tauri johanson I talked with you in the morning about my account and you said the solution will be in couple of hours, but still havent heard from you

Ebony P I would be happy to look into this for you.

Ebony P In order for me to discuss specific details on your account, could I take your four-digit security number please?

tauri johanson dddd

Ebony P Thank you.

Ebony P One moment please.

Ebony P Can I ask what the issue is regarding ?

tauri johanson My skrill account was closed by skrill and you wanted to see that email which confirms that, and I sent it to You at saturday morning and then you said it will take 48h and if i talked with you today in the morning you will said that you will contact me in couple of hours

Ebony P Please can you confirm when you sent the email to us showing the Skrill account was close.

tauri johanson saturday
    and you i specially asked from you have you got it , and you said it has arrived

Ebony P One moment please I am just going to speak with the relevant department now.

Ebony P Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you as soon as possible.

tauri johanson ok

Ebony P I have spoken with the relevant department and they have advised the Skrill account is still not verified and that you would need to speak with Skrill to try and get this resolved.

tauri johanson Can t you understand i cant verify it ,they requested from me documents and after that i sent them to skrill and skrill after that closed my account I called thema and they said its final decision and there s nothing to do ,and i forward that email to you.

Ebony P As advised by our team it seems that the account hasn't yet been verified and in order to proceed with your account you would need to speak with Skrill.

tauri johanson cant you understand what I just wrote to You?

Ebony P One moment please I am just looking into this further for you.

Ebony P I understand you have said your Skrill account is closed, however we would need to send payments back to where you have deposited from. In order to proceed with your account, you would need to resolve any outstanding issues with Skrill .

tauri johanson yes but there is nothing i can do ,skrill said that it is closed and no futher discussion about it, why can t you withdraw to my bank account?

Ebony P I have spoken to the payments team again and Skrill have advised they can accept the payment so this withdrawal has been processed for you.

tauri johanson so the money is on my skrill account?

Ebony P Yes, the withdrawal has gone back to your Skrill account, this should be in your Skrill account within 24 hours.

tauri johanson okei what was the amount?

Ebony P I can confirm the withdrawal is for €999.

tauri johanson but there was more money on my account

tauri johanson something like 1200 e o

Ebony P Did you request this amount?

tauri johanson i wanted all the money to be withdrawn

tauri johanson whats the exact balance of my account?

Ebony P Your current balance is €316.65.

tauri johanson okei please withdraw this also

Ebony P One moment please.

Ebony P I'm sorry for the delay. I’ll be right with you.

tauri johanson ok

Ebony P I can confirm that we will only look to withdraw the €999 you have deposited.

tauri johanson yes but withdraw also that 316e

Ebony P This is the amount you have deposited, and this is the amount we can only send back.

tauri johanson okei, but how can i withdraw that 316e then?

Ebony P We would only be able to send the amount you deposited as advised. You would not be able to withdraw the rest.

tauri johanson why not?

tauri johanson thats my winnings, you dont pay my winnings???????

Ebony P I can advise that you will only be receiving your deposit funds back.

tauri johanson why?? i dont understand you dont pay out my winnings?

Ebony P I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

tauri johanson what inconvenience, how can i get my money?

Ebony P As advised, you will only be receiving the money you have deposited.

tauri johanson on what reason is that so?

Ebony P This is just a decision that has been made on your account.

tauri johanson How can you made a decision that you take my money to yourself????

Ebony P Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. However this is the decision that has been made on your account.

tauri johanson on what reason? its not possible that you just take the money, gime some reason

tauri johanson give me

tauri johanson hellooou????

Ebony P I can confirm this is the decision that has been made.

tauri johanson And why was this decision made? I dont understand, you ask documents from me ,I sent everything to you and you keep my money?????

Ebony P Your initial deposit has been sent back to you, I will be unable to do any other withdrawals on your account.

tauri johanson you have to gime me some reason why is that so, do you think its logical that you are keeping my money and just saying ,this is the decision , its a STEALING

Ebony P Once again the money you have deposited will be going back to your Skill account.Any further funds will remain in your bet365 account and I would advise you speak with Skirll to resolve any outstanding issues.

tauri johanson I dont understand , If I talk with skrill ,then you will withdraw my 316e??

Ebony P I can't comment on that but I would advise that you speak with Skrill first to resolve any issues.

tauri johanson your money arrived from your page to my skrill account ,and I transferred to my bank account, everything is ok with my skrill account.

tauri johanson My skrill account is working properly.

Ebony P As previously advised, we have withdrawn the funds you have deposited.

tauri johanson yes but you said you if my skrill is working properly you will withdraw also the rest of my money?

Ebony P Unfortunately, I am unable to advise any further. As stated we have sent your initial deposit back to your Skrill account.

tauri johanson why did you say then I have to talk with Skrill??
    Last edited by shari91; 02-04-14 at 10:17 AM. Reason: removed account info

bilbaobaggins
    bilbaobaggins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

As you have admitted you cannot verify your skrill account to bet365, this would say to them that you are either trying to make a fraudulent transaction, or you are unable to verify your identity as part of their KYC process.
    You are lucky they returned your deposit - not every bookmaker would do this

orku1994

now its everything okei with skrill, my documents were accepted but the 365.com still doesnt want to pay me. Do they have right for this? If i lost they are taking my money, but If I won they wont pay me?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

OP up to something dodgy here. Bonus abuse? Multiple accounts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Usually is a acam with any good book getting bashed

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

wow that chat is tilting

can't understand why the guy on other end won't give you an answer just keeps telling you he's not gonna send your money

seems very shady keep us updated op

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    wow that chat is tilting

can't understand why the guy on other end won't give you an answer just keeps telling you he's not gonna send your money

seems very shady keep us updated op
    That's pretty well standard response (i.e. say nothing) when the issue is one they identify as a possible breach of security.

In fact if it is one which could involve identify theft, money laundering etc. which requires a report to authorities then there is a legal obligation to not divulge any information.

orku1994

I can see ,no help here, pointles only assaulting me scammer.

orku1994

This is the todays conversation, everything worked out finally:
    You are now chatting with Greig B.

Greig B Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?

tauri johanson Hi can you gime some information of my account, I still cant login , and you withdraw less money that was on my account?

Greig B Can I take your username please?

tauri johanson -----

Greig B In order for me to discuss specific details on your account, could I take your four-digit security number please?

Greig B We are still awaiting your response; let me know if you need any help.

tauri johanson ----

Greig B Thank you. I can see that your withdrawal was for 999 Euros and that 999 Euro is the amount we sent to Skrill

tauri johanson yes

tauri johanson but there is something like 316e on my account

Greig B Do you want me to withdraw the remaining funds?

tauri johanson yes please

Greig B That has been done and will be with you in 24 hours.

Greig B Is there anything else I can help you with today?

tauri johanson no thank you very much

Greig B Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat today.

Greig B has now left this chat.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-04-14 at 10:15 AM. Reason: removed account info

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Everyone should avoid to speak with Ebony P and ask to speak with Greig B when contact Bet365 via chat

orku1994

Looks like it

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

When i see name Ebony,i get different thoughts ahaha

orku1994

Haahaa good one

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by orku1994 View Post
    Haahaa good one
    Change your security password if you haven't already as you've posted your info twice in here now.

orku1994

whats the point ,cant login to my account anyway

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by orku1994 View Post
    whats the point ,cant login to my account anyway
    I am glad you recieved your funds.

1) Are your skrill account ok now? or was is just temporary?

2) What was the reason for skrill to close it in the first place?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

B365 always been good to me never any troubles

jammyjim73
    jammyjim73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Ive always had excellent dealings on the chat with 365 particularly regarding free 50 pound bets , always 10 out of 10 , cudnt fault the quick and satisfactory response , ps was wondering why u didnt use ur bank account in the 1st place and why u would need to deposit 999euros if u were a legit punter??? , if things dont add up its usually because they dont add up

orku1994

I deposited 999euros because that was the limit I had in Skrilll left. And why cant I use skrill ,this more comfortable to move with friends or with merchandise , for example if i make a withdrawal from bet365.com via bank transfer it takes maybe a week or so but with via skrill it only takes hours. So I dont understand your doubts or accuses on my adress. I find here also many people very bad minded , It should be a place where people help each otherl.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

You didn't answer 1 important question: have you signed up for any bonuses??

orku1994

Yes I got 1st deposit boonus it was 50e or 100e dont remember anymore. But I got all my money back , also that winnings 316e which they didnt want to pay first. So this theme is closed for me. But seen here that lot of people having problems with bet365.com.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you rarely see any bad things about bet365

The times you do its usually the layers fault with verifying or they are trying to scam using multiple accounts and bonus scams