marcino
    marcino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bookie-bob.com refuses to payout winnings

Bookie-bob.com refuses to payout winnings. I strongly advice not to use that sportingbet web site.
    I have placed a 100euro bet with odds 6.4. When the match has ended, my bet won and the bookie has updated my balance with winning (+740) and 3 days later he has canceled my winning, returned my 100 euro to Skrill account and closed my account at bookie-bob.com. No explanations from their side. They do not reply to my emails.

They do not have any reliable gambling licence, althout their company is registered in the UK, The Gambling Commission has no jurisdiction on them.
    I have contacted to Costa Rica Commerce, Industry and Economy, which I belive has issued the gambling licence for the bookie-bob.com. I have provided them evidences, and I belive the licence will be suspended.

The owner has also other websites:

- bookie-bob.com
    - dagoobet.com
    - 1980bet.com

propably also unreliable.

FENDER1
    FENDER1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

"I have contacted to Costa Rica Commerce, Industry and Economy, which I believe has issued the gambling license for the bookie-bob.com. I have provided them evidences, and I believe the license will be suspended"

Costa Rica don't suspend licenses. Thats why its full of shady books lol

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FENDER1 View Post
    "I have contacted to Costa Rica Commerce, Industry and Economy, which I believe has issued the gambling license for the bookie-bob.com. I have provided them evidences, and I believe the license will be suspended"

Costa Rica don't suspend licenses. Thats why its full of shady books lol
    that's why they are all there

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Quote Originally Posted by marcino View Post
    Bookie-bob.com refuses to payout winnings. I strongly advice not to use that sportingbet web site.
    I have placed a 100euro bet with odds 6.4. When the match has ended, my bet won and the bookie has updated my balance with winning (+740) and 3 days later he has canceled my winning, returned my 100 euro to Skrill account and closed my account at bookie-bob.com. No explanations from their side. They do not reply to my emails.

They do not have any reliable gambling licence, althout their company is registered in the UK, The Gambling Commission has no jurisdiction on them.
    I have contacted to Costa Rica Commerce, Industry and Economy, which I belive has issued the gambling licence for the bookie-bob.com. I have provided them evidences, and I belive the licence will be suspended.

The owner has also other websites:

- bookie-bob.com
    - dagoobet.com
    - 1980bet.com

propably also unreliable.
    thanks for the information - sorry about what happened - good luck

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

It is to risky playing with this anonymous books

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

smh posters still play at shit books....they deserve what they get at this point

same with the 18th hole fiasco

sometimes people just never get it.....

theres a reason some people have never been delayed payment or stiffed....they stick with the best and most established books and dont chase bonuses
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-01-14 at 04:26 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Also stay away from bookie-joe,com and bookie-fred.com

They might sound legit but they're not.

You've been warned.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have only ever been stiffed by ESB and considering they paid out a lot of money to me prior to the stiffing I got over it...but why would anyone play at a book called sirbobjohndickharrybet.com? stick to a book that has some sort of a track record.