needsomehelp
    needsomehelp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Heritage license

Does anyone know if Heritage is licensed? If so, what commission/agency licensed them? They claim to be "fully licensed" on their site, but I believe this to be false.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro you need to fix yourself first....you have a gambling problem/addiction..do not blame others....look in the mirror and make the change

bostonboss

get away from everything that involves gambling...get a support team/sponsor that will help you...the more you gamble the more you will just ruin your life...

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    get away from everything that involves gambling...get a support team/sponsor that will help you...the more you gamble the more you will just ruin your life...
    I agree, but I would still like an answer to the question.

bostonboss

if you agree then just let it be and let it go...you will never get your money back...you lost. everything was fine til you lost. take some responsibilities for your actions..you are a sick individual..one who is in need....forget about yesterday think about tomorrow.

needsomehelp

if you agree then just let it be and let it go...you will never get your money back...you lost. everything was fine til you lost. take some responsibilities for your actions..you are a sick individual..one who is in need....forget about yesterday think about tomorrow.
    How do you know everything was fine til I lost? Heritage holds some of the blame here. Their licensing agency needs to be made aware.

bostonboss

I never saw you post til you lost. when you had money in your account you were firing away...dreams of turning 300 into 30k...but it went down in flames...im teling you straight up....its your fault....get away from any gambling sites or forums....get help....you will be happy you did.

needsomehelp

I never saw you post til you lost. when you had money in your account you were firing away...dreams of turning 300 into 30k...but it went down in flames...im teling you straight up....its your fault....get away from any gambling sites or forums....get help....you will be happy you did.
    You must not have seen where prior to that I was requesting the accoutn closed (and $ in the accoutn sent to me) and nothing happened. For 2 years. They share the blame.

bostonboss

and you stated they were sending you a check and that YOU always cancelled it! listen the books job is to not hold your hand...you will never overcome your addiction until you take full responsibility and not point the finger at someone else...lets be honest you would have just bet somewhere else....I know these are harsh words....and words you do not want to hear.....im giving you the correct advice...get help. forget about GA..find a place that will take you in for 28 day treatment...life will be better for you and your family....otherwise if you keep up what you are doing you will be pushing a carriage full of nickel return bottles...

bostonboss

im speaking to you 1 gambler to another.....I have the control to not bet my whole bank account at one time..you don't...doesn't make you a bad person...

lots of people suffer from various addictions you are not alone

blacktownjames
    blacktownjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Wow call a lawyer. They can sue Heritage and I would like to sue Bookmaker

bostonboss

Quote Originally Posted by blacktownjames View Post
    Wow call a lawyer. They can sue Heritage and I would like to sue Bookmaker
    bookmaker sucks I agree but you cant sue because of your own recklessness...the guy admits to having a problem yet still sends his life savings in every friday

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Jesus, stop already. You'll never see a dime of that money.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

is this real life?

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Jesus, stop already. You'll never see a dime of that money.
    No, but they should be penalized with fees & restrictions.

How the hell did this thread turn in to anything other than the original question?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp View Post
    No, but they should be penalized with fees & restrictions.

How the hell did this thread turn in to anything other than the original question?
    Get over it . Had you won 200k you'd never have had an issue with them leaving your account open, but you lost so you want to blame someone else. Blame yourself and move on