Does anyone in the US bet live soccer matches in game, and if so which books?

I have scoured threads so apologize if this has been stated over and over, but I can't find anything that offers these benefits below.

-HIGH Limits
-Moneyline (or to win outright) in-game bets all the way to the match is decided.
-Non moving Lines during in-game (such as totals)

For instance I like how WSEX doesn't move lines on their LIVE in-game options. They just move the odds.

I looked at Intertops but their limits are low, and they move total lines all game long. ie: $550 max
I believe their $550 max a side would be sufficient enough if this included to win, but let's say a moneyline bet is -550 in-game so you could only bet to win $100

I have tried Paddy Power and Sbobet and many other Asian books all to no avail for US players. This really is frustrating. There must be a way around this somehow, someway.

I really want a book or exchange that has US sports and European sports LIVE in-game everyday. 10+ games a day. Why is this so easy for European books to offer, yet none available to US traders.

And Matchbook on the few they offer per day has such low liquidity usually. What about WSEX I know they slow pay but is their liquidity also low on LIVE-in game betting? Can you get matched up to 200 contracts easily, or has everyone pulled funds out, and now you are lucky to get 5-10 contracts matched? (of course they don't have soccer or tennis LIVE in play so this doesn't solve the original question)

What are you other LIVE in-game soccer traders/ tennis traders doing to get around this, or is there no solution available? Besides marrying some broad from another country