1. #1
    2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-12
    Posts: 166
    Betpoints: 72

    Heritage Customer Service Is Incredible

    Wow, simply amazing. Heritage treated me with class, and made me feel like a VIP, with their customer service. The agent was very nice and extremely helpful, and i thank you. The supervisor was very helpful and honest. From the bottom of my heart and as a player. I cant thank you enough for the incredible customer service. Thank you all who work there.

  2. #2
    lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-11
    Posts: 638
    Betpoints: 5422

    you are lucky. their customer service used to be great back in like 2011. since then they are all rude and entitled despite not really speaking english or having any customer service skills whatsoever.

    it's been sad to see this book decline so rapidly. used to be a great out. now they are one of worst options available.

  3. #3
    Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-15-07
    Posts: 1,161
    Betpoints: 2064

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Kids View Post
    Wow, simply amazing. Heritage treated me with class, and made me feel like a VIP, with their customer service. The agent was very nice and extremely helpful, and i thank you. The supervisor was very helpful and honest. From the bottom of my heart and as a player. I cant thank you enough for the incredible customer service. Thank you all who work there.
    Please be specific - HOW did they treat you with class and make you feel like a VIP?
    How was the cs incredible?

    You sound like a ridiculous shill.

  4. #4
    bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-09
    Posts: 3,169

    heritage shills are out today.

  5. #5
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 4,572
    Betpoints: 101221

    Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    you are lucky. their customer service used to be great back in like 2011. since then they are all rude and entitled despite not really speaking english or having any customer service skills whatsoever.

    it's been sad to see this book decline so rapidly. used to be a great out. now they are one of worst options available.
    Hi lecubs,

    Would you care to expand on this feedback with a specific experience?
    Points Awarded:

    sourtwist gave SBR Forum 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    heritage shills are out today.
    No shit!!! This is ridiculous.

    No one opens a thread to praise a book for no apparent reason, yet there have been two on here today.

  7. #7
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,722
    Betpoints: 2882

    yes, there are a bunch of new threads kissing heritage's ass

    however, in my current experience with heritage their customer service is still great
    Points Awarded:

    sourtwist gave darkhat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-10
    Posts: 216

    Man the maturity level of this place is starting to rival covers. Whether its 5dimes, DSI, or Heritage. It never fails, 3 or 4 posters with unclear agendas, chiming in when someone offers something positive. Doesn't look promising. I sure in the hell wouldn't want to pay for advertising if this is what I got for my money.

  9. #9
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,205
    Betpoints: 42

    Nice to give praise. Why should you commend a supervisor for being honest? Are you saying honesty is abnormal 99% of the time?

  10. #10
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    Man the maturity level of this place is starting to rival covers. Whether its 5dimes, DSI, or Heritage. It never fails, 3 or 4 posters with unclear agendas, chiming in when someone offers something positive. Doesn't look promising. I sure in the hell wouldn't want to pay for advertising if this is what I got for my money.
    The guy is 100% a shill. the post couldnt be more vague.


    "treated me with class"..........how?
    "made me feel like a VIP"........how?
    "The supervisor was very helpful and honest".....with what?
    "agent was very nice and extremely helpful".........with what?

    No one, I repeat NO ONE starts a thread this vague unless the are a shill.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redondo

  11. #11
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    you are lucky. their customer service used to be great back in like 2011. since then they are all rude and entitled despite not really speaking english or having any customer service skills whatsoever.

    it's been sad to see this book decline so rapidly. used to be a great out. now they are one of worst options available.
    Excellent post. Summed it all up. Once upon a time, Heritage was great.

  12. #12
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,036

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    heritage shills are out today.
    Free play bonanza for them?

  13. #13
    bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-09
    Posts: 3,169

    seems so

  14. #14
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    Books are always great to losers.....

    They will go out of way to keep your deposits coming.....

  15. #15
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Books are always great to losers.....

    They will go out of way to keep your deposits coming.....

    Pay the man

  16. #16
    cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-10
    Posts: 860
    Betpoints: 1802

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    No shit!!! This is ridiculous.

    No one opens a thread to praise a book for no apparent reason, yet there have been two on here today.
    So you feel that you can open a thread and complain because you can't comprehend something, but if someone opens a thread about a good experience....it's crazy!


  17. #17
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    So you feel that you can open a thread and complain because you can't comprehend something, but if someone opens a thread about a good experience....it's crazy!

    He didn't explain a good experience.....he just rambled a bunch of vague shit.

    Is heritage giving you a free play also?

  18. #18
    cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-10
    Posts: 860
    Betpoints: 1802

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    He didn't explain a good experience.....he just rambled a bunch of vague shit.

    Is heritage giving you a free play also?
    I can proudly say I've never received nor asked for ANYTHING for posting about my Heritage, 5Dimes, Betjamaica experiences.

    Let's remind everyone why you hate Heritage. They paid you out "20k" with a couple free payouts... You couldn't comprehend the fact that it was impossible to send you your cashback via a certain method because the amount was too low. Oh and then it was your "wife" that made the plays and your number changed without notifying them.
    Oh and people pointed out how stupid your complaint was and you had to ask the mods to delete your own thread on it.

    Now let's ponder if the above fact or if your baseless "shill, getting freeplay, etc." makes more sense.

  19. #19
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Isn't it amazing that the only people who don't think Heritage is a great book are winning players

    I don't hate them for any other reason than they "claim" to never boot winners but its been proven they do. If they just said "sometimes its in our best interest to not do business with certain individuals" I'd never say another bad thing about them. They are liars and I hate liars.

  20. #20
    Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-12
    Posts: 363

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    He didn't explain a good experience.....he just rambled a bunch of vague shit.

    Is heritage giving you a free play also?
    You should be bending over to kiss Heritage's ass.

    You committed fraud, and they still paid you out. You do realize even the most legitimate online books most likely would have confiscated your funds and closed the account.

    The fact that you're actually coming on here and bashing Heritage shows the class, or lack thereof, that you have.

  21. #21
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    You should be bending over to kiss Heritage's ass.

    You committed fraud, and they still paid you out. You do realize even the most legitimate online books most likely would have confiscated your funds and closed the account.

    The fact that you're actually coming on here and bashing Heritage shows the class, or lack thereof, that you have.
    Committed fraud? All checks were received and cashed by the name of the account holder, so unless you can prove otherwise....move all shill.

  22. #22
    cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-10
    Posts: 860
    Betpoints: 1802

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Committed fraud? All checks were received and cashed by the name of the account holder, so unless you can prove otherwise....move all shill.
    Why isn't your wife the one in here commenting on them??? You neglected to mention the fact that your "wife" was the one making the plays until a MOD brought out this nice fact. Then you promptly had the thread deleted.

    Shifty shifty shifty.

    You seem pretty invested on the whole debate despite that fact that you claimed your wife made the plays. I know it would be better if you could just say anything you wanted, but these pesky people keep pointing out ALL the facts...

  23. #23
    Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-12
    Posts: 363

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Committed fraud? All checks were received and cashed by the name of the account holder, so unless you can prove otherwise....move all shill.
    Yes, you played under a name that wasn't yours.

    If it was your wife placing those wagers, I'm sure she could have picked her phone up to answer a few simple questions, no?

    I'm sure she could mention a fair number of the wagers, the amount placed on them, etc.

    You committed fraud, and if I were Heritage, I wouldn't have paid your ass 1 cent.

    Not only are you a fraud piece of shit with a false sense of entitlement, but you proceed to bash the book after doing a favour for you. You are what we refer to as, scum of the earth.

  24. #24
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Why isn't your wife the one in here commenting on them??? You neglected to mention the fact that your "wife" was the one making the plays until a MOD brought out this nice fact. Then you promptly had the thread deleted.

    Shifty shifty shifty.

    The thread was opened so the cashback would get paid. Once it was paid there was no reason to keep it open.

  25. #25
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Yes, you played under a name that wasn't yours.

    If it was your wife placing those wagers, I'm sure she could have picked her phone up to answer a few simple questions, no?

    I'm sure she could mention a fair number of the wagers, the amount placed on them, etc.

    You committed fraud, and if I were Heritage, I wouldn't have paid your ass 1 cent.

    Not only are you a fraud piece of shit with a false sense of entitlement, but you proceed to bash the book after doing a favour for you. You are what we refer to as, scum of the earth.
    Not that its any of your business, but heritage did end up calling. Just as was explained to heritage when they finally called, the phone number on file was a different carrier that had been switched from 6 month prior. The phone couldnt be "picked up" because isnt wasnt ringing.............because that wasn't the right number you twit.

    Scum of the earth........lol. You're the one slaving away at a 9-5 while I make more gambling in 3 months of football than you do in a year of the crap hole you work at. Jealous much?

  26. #26
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 2,625

    This is my no BS take on Heritage
    Payouts: Excellent
    Problems Resolved: Excellent
    Bonus: Average
    CS: Good
    Live betting: Bad (lines are way overjuiced)
    will collar winners and people that chase steam or bet select markets quickly.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  27. #27
    Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-12
    Posts: 363

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Not that its any of your business, but heritage did end up calling. Just as was explained to heritage when they finally called, the phone number on file was a different carrier that had been switched from 6 month prior. The phone couldnt be "picked up" because isnt wasnt ringing.............because that wasn't the right number you twit.

    Scum of the earth........lol. You're the one slaving away at a 9-5 while I make more gambling in 3 months of football than you do in a year of the crap hole you work at. Jealous much?
    Typical response.

    First, people who need to brag about job and winnings, typically don't have a good job, nor do they have much winnings.

    You don't know me, what kind of job I have, where I go to school, how much I make investing in sports, etc. I don't need to brag about that kind of stuff, but, I can almost assure you I trump you in about everything mentioned above.


  28. #28
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    You don't know me, what kind of job I have, where I go to school, how much I make investing in sports, etc. I don't need to brag about that kind of stuff, but, I can almost assure you I trump you in about everything mentioned above.
    Typical response from someone who has nothing

  29. #29
    Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-11
    Posts: 205

    Capone, you are just painful. I'm not even sure what a SHILL is. All i know is that I was just giving praise to Heritage bc I feel safe with them, go suck a dikkkkkkkeeeeee

  30. #30
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    I'm not biased; I can say some good things about them.

    The good:

    Their cashback system is great, limits were great, selection of bets were great.

    The bad:

    Live betting.


    The ONLY thing I have against them is I believe they do boot winning players. I'll leave it at that

  31. #31
    cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-10
    Posts: 860
    Betpoints: 1802

    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Not that its any of your business, but heritage did end up calling. Just as was explained to heritage when they finally called, the phone number on file was a different carrier that had been switched from 6 month prior. The phone couldnt be "picked up" because isnt wasnt ringing.............because that wasn't the right number you twit.
    right.. which is EXACTLY WHY they couldn't pay you your cash back reward. So you made a thread saying that they refused to pay it out to you.. which was totally inaccurate and everything else came to light.
    then you refused to understand the concept that they can't send it a particular way if it's under a certain amount.

    The reason why "your wifes" cash back was so low if you had a balance of $20k+ is a topic for another day. You really shouldn't post BS and half truths because they always come back to bite you. I'd love to stop talking about your past issues but I would hate for someone new to read your crap and actually believe it....without knowing the full detail.

    I think we've exhausted this topic for this thread.

  32. #32
    capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-11
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    right.. which is EXACTLY WHY they couldn't pay you your cash back reward. So you made a thread saying that they refused to pay it out to you.. which was totally inaccurate and everything else came to light.
    then you refused to understand the concept that they can't send it a particular way if it's under a certain amount.
    I'm going to respond without being rude or bashing. When they closed the account they said that the first week of Jan. they'd send a check for the cashback, so I assumed when they said that they were able to send checks that low. The only reason I opened a thread up saying they wouldn't pay is because they said they were done with me and told me to open a thread . This is the exact quote from heritage via PM:
    "We've tried several times to contact the account holder. We are done with you. Go to SBR or whoever you wish and we'll explain the lengths we've gone to to settle the account."

    They said they were done with me......meaning they weren't going to pay......and even said open a thread, so what would you have done?


    The reason why "your wifes" cash back was so low if you had a balance of $20k+ is a topic for another day.
    I think we've exhausted this topic for this thread.[/QUOTE]

    That's simple. Cashback was just paid October 1st and the account was closed the 19th. 186 dollars in 19 days at .4% rebate is 45,000+ in wagers in 19 days.

  33. #33
    blacktownjames
    blacktownjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-24-14
    Posts: 51
    Betpoints: 78

    They are a good book for usa players
    Points Awarded:

    edawg gave blacktownjames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


Top