xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

5Dimes Payouts

Looking to make a withdrawal from 5Dimes. Anybody have any opinions on their payouts? Do they require a bunch of identification etc? are they quick? Canadian, American, Costa Rican checks? And and other information you could provide would be great!! Thanks!

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

No they have never asked me for identification I always get money orders and they always come from Miami to my door within 2 days.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Never had any problems either.

xKMACKx

Thanks for the responses. Only thing is me being in Canada and depositing a check from Miami, not sure what the bank will think.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a (***********) a *********** is just like cash.I dont think the checks come from the USA they come from Canada if im correct

xKMACKx

Oh okay. Thank you much

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

I've never had any problems with them

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    No they have never asked me for identification I always get money orders and they always come from Miami to my door within 2 days.

same here. never asked for ids or nothing. always had payments on time... they seem to split up by $500 at a time through the *********** checks.... so if you had like 1k, it would be split up to 500 per check...its happened to me all the time. anyone else can confirm this?

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

There are no problems with their payouts. The only bad thing they do is limits' lowering. Y'll be able to bet 1/5 of normal stake soon if you win more than lose.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    do they send money orders via courier or did you get that in regular mail

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    do they send money orders via courier or did you get that in regular mail
    I got regular mail once and courier 3 times. I always read the MO's as being from Vancouver, Washington not Canada.

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Looking to make a withdrawal from 5Dimes. Anybody have any opinions on their payouts? Do they require a bunch of identification etc? are they quick? Canadian, American, Costa Rican checks? And and other information you could provide would be great!! Thanks!
    In order to make my 2nd withdrawal I had to provide hard proof of the CC I used to deposit and also of my passport when I changed addresses.