omuldepetzarm
    omuldepetzarm's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet365 Issue

hello everybody. dont judge me to harsh , i just want to present my problem with bet365 as it is, hopeing someone will give me some advices or help with my case.
    I opened an account with bet365 in late of august 2013 and deposited with my card, a few hundreds euro. i lost and won at the same time, so just like a normal bet player. Lately i managed to recover my loses in full plus a pretty small profit , then i traveled to Russia for a period of time. Being there for more than 2 months i checked my internet bank account and almost faint when i saw that all my 2500 euro savings were gone. After returning from Russia, i went to the bank to solve this problem, but all they were saying is they will do some investigation and i have to deal with the bet365 support. Now my account is closed for unknown and suspicious reasons as im waiting for an answer from the bank.
    Did someone else had similar issues with bet365? what is your sugestion? what should happen next?
    thank you.

Spacefrog
    Ain't nobody but me
    Spacefrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

You have to give more details.
    Are you saying that B365 managed to get their hand to 2500€ you had in your bank account? Are you saying they robbed you?
    Thats very weird. B365 is not in the business of acessing clients bank accounts.

Spacefrog
    Ain't nobody but me
    Spacefrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Anyhow, if someone messed with one of mine's bank accounts I would make sure that could not happens again. Talk to your bank to know exactly what happened and act accordingly. Cancel your cards, your internet acess, close the account, whatever it takes...

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

One thing could happen that somebody steal your data,it happen to me 3 years ago.
    Did you send your ID,and CC picture to bet365 or any other bookmaker?
    In my case i was sending my documents to expekt.com and somebody brake into my mail and get all my details and open new account at other bookmaker and there he was chipdumping my money to other peoples poker account(probably his).
    I had luck that my bank made investigation and notice that i didnt play it and after one month return all my money.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

lol wasnt bet365 my friend your card details were stolen somehow....the bank will sort it....all the best