Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Hrwager helps out betrevolution player

I posted this across the street and wanted to share this with SBR as well.

Well HR
    Wagercontinues to shed positive light on the industry. As many of you know, Betrevolution became a scam shop around the end on June 2013. Number was disconnected, chat not longer functioning, and no reponse to emails. Typical screw job to the players that gave them a shot.

HRWager helped me out when others wouldn't. George should be commended for his generousity and for yet again showing that the offshore industry isn't always a huge mess.

Oh and for the few guys that will be an ahole about this, saying its just for publicity, I asked George if he wanted this publicized (didn't what to speak out of turn due to him helping others), and he said he didn't care either way. Stand up guy.

I am in no way throwing this in anyone's face (as someone mentioned across the street). I think its important to let others know when something good happens in the industry instead of all the negativity.

To George!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good to know I hope they make it

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

whenever hr wager wants to bail out my betislands balance i am ready to start playing with them

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    whenever hr wager wants to bail out my betislands balance i am ready to start playing with them
    Yep, same with my WSEX Balance.