pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Users of BetDSI and BetOnline help

Narrowed down list of books to these... other than 5dimes as something like Pinnacle is unavailable.

1. BetDSI or Bookmaker (if Bookmaker is the parent of BetDSI is there any reason why one might choose one over the other?)

2. BetOnline

Does BetDSI/Bookmaker and BetOnline have more live betting selections than 5dimes, particularly for things like NBA? Been trying to make some plays after watching the first half but unable to as 5dimes doesnt have that game available for live betting (ex. if there are 7 games today only 1 or 2 are available for live bets.

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40571

I use bookmaker and they have live betting on commercial breaks for every NBA game and televised college basketball. I'm not really sure how often Betonline has live betting but I know they offer some games also.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I think BetDSI has more live lines but it really depends. 5dimes for example puts up 3rd and 4th quarter bets after halftime where BetDSI and bookmaker rarely do this. They might put 3rd and 4th quarter numbers for a game or two only.