NBAer
    NBAer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

BetOnline would NOT pay me $4,000 from Dec 18, 2013 until now

Hi all,

(How do I let Lou, SPR operator, about this for his help?)

I've been joining BetOnline for a long while now based on SPR's grading. All went well in term of depositing and withdrawing, until recently. (Overtime I deposited almost $30,000, withdrew some but not sure how much, but I'm sure I've lost alot more than winning).

I made a Wire Transfer payout request of $4,000 on Dec 18, 2013. They said wait 10 business days, so I waited.
    After a day or two their Cashier page showed the transaction as "Paid", so I thought all went well.
    I waited 10 business days, nothing showed on my bank account. Contacted them, said it could delay due to holidays. I waited 15 business days, still nothing.
    Contacted them again, they said transaction is showed as "Paid" so it's paid. (Really? A "Paid" status on the Cashier page is all they need to let me know that it's paid?)
    I pushed on for answers, they told me to send my bank statement to show that I haven't received anything.
    I did that.

Chatted with another agent, was told to submit bank statement again. I did that again.

Today, after 17 business days without counting weekends, still nothing in my bank account.
    Contacted them again, still saying need to talk to payment department...

I've sent them many emails with bank statements, got no answers but automatic replies.
    I've chatted/talked with many agents, got no straight answers but "waiting for responses from payment department".

Lou (or any SPR operator), would you kindly help me to get this issue fixed please?

Thanks very much in advance.

I'll update the status if there is some progress, which is very doubtful to me at this point.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

That's the exact reply I get back from the live chat agents regarding my payout. I'm owed over 2k and the checks they sent to me were not eligible for deposit and it's been a month since I received the first of two checks. I even made a phone call and those punks hung up on me twice, very unprofessional and the 24/7 assistance is garbage. Then they say to contact them during business hours. When I actually did, they even had the audacity to tell me that the payout department were on lunch break one time.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

When it's all said and done, and hopefully you receive your money, stay away. When I don't have any money left, I'm leaving sportsbetting.ag for good and go back to 5dimes or bookmaker.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

My recent wires have taken about two weeks. You are on week 3 now BUT there was a holiday delay. (something every book had) So I'm sure you'll get it in the next few days.

5dimes posted they weren't doing any withdrawals for 7-10 days during the break. I'm sure this is what is causing the delay. I have always gotten paid from them and you will too.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

And for the record when it says "paid" it just means the processor sent the funds. From my experiences, it still takes some time until you actually get the money in the bank. I have a withdrawal to do myself but I made sure to wait until after the holidays as all books experiences issues during that time. I know dealing with some of the incompetent agents can be frustrating, but ask for a manager and you'll be better off. Like I said, you'll definitely get it.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask to speak to Steve, and if he is off call the next day, just make sure to speak with Steve. Hands down the BEST rep they have the others are a bunch of dead beat zombies.

NBAer
    NBAer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Not sure if your "Steve" is Steven, who PMed me here to offer help.
    Gave him my account number, will see how it goes & I'll let you guys know.

Thanks for all the replies.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Why were checks not acceptable for deposit?? My bank always accepts mine, sometimes a 5 day hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    That's the exact reply I get back from the live chat agents regarding my payout. I'm owed over 2k and the checks they sent to me were not eligible for deposit and it's been a month since I received the first of two checks. I even made a phone call and those punks hung up on me twice, very unprofessional and the 24/7 assistance is garbage. Then they say to contact them during business hours. When I actually did, they even had the audacity to tell me that the payout department were on lunch break one time.