jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How Are Online Poker Rooms In The UK And Europe??

Are they busy?? Are the players soft?? Is it a big thing in those Countries??

gargamel_fk
    gargamel_fk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

It is struggling . One big problem that games in France, Italy and Spain are segregated so very few fishy countries in the. com sites left. On average I would say that the US sites still available are way more fishy just on the US sites the liquidity is a problem and it gets difficult to play 9+ tables not to mention that DOJ can always steal your money as they proved with black Friday and pokerstars/ftp /absolute poker collapse.
    Poker is still quite popular just most of the profits sites were generating from us market so without it they really cut their marketing wise. So while they lost like 30-40%traffic at the same time they lost>50%profits
    Would bet my net value that when California and/or other big states legalize poker it will be more profitable simply because USA is still the biggest economy and people have more disposal income than anywhere else in the world.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gargs great post

I also think the markets are flooded in the UK and Europe

They need to condense even more

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I play micro stakes and still prefer pokerstars and fulltilt that any euro network, the trafic at is much bigger.

gargamel_fk
    gargamel_fk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gargs great post

I also think the markets are flooded in the UK and Europe

They need to condense even more
    Yeah the thing Is that in poker we suffer with each country segregating. So when Black Friday happened we lost 100% of the recreational players from us but regs either relocated or are vpn'ing thanks to shit ton of under the table deals. On the other hand when you want to play the fishy players you are either raped by rake and taxes (France) or you have to pay a middle man to get some ghost account (Italy).
    Curious how badly skrill withdrawal from Canadian market will affect the fish pond because Canadians and UK are the last big fishy country left.
    Adding the plans to ban e - gambling in Australia and the picture isn't really bright.
    Last edited by gargamel_fk; 01-07-14 at 11:14 AM.