lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

betdsi video feature sucks

in betdsi and betcris live betting there is a new feature where it has a video screen that plays sports matchups. usually they are soccer games featuring two teams i've never heard of. it's often obnovious because i open up the betting window and then bam! i'm hearing announcers talking about a game i don't care about and it slows down my computer and sometimes i miss my bet.

i understand this feature will be nice for some people, but currently all it does is slow me down. the book should really make this optional, rather than having it as a standard imposition.

what do you guys think?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

There old pop-up window platform (the one with the black background) ran the smoothest for me. Haven't been on either recently, but sounds pretty dumb if it auto-loads a video stream, goddamn live-betting is slow as it is.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

yeah i use the pop-up window platform because that one works best. and the stupid video thing comes up everytime and i have to hide it and keep pressing pause and sometimes it will randomly have an error and then i get this loud beeping noise no matter what, even after i close the window.

they should have waited until they ironed out all the problems before installing this feature

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

still hasn't been fixed! pissed me off so much everytime that penetrating window comes up playing some soccer game between two teams i've never heard of!

how hard would it be for them to just make the feature optional, so i could select a setting to never have to see that stupid video window again???