Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone ever made a huge withdrawl?

I was chatting with live help at betdsi and they told me they do wire upto 50K in one shot, I don't have anywhere near that but pretty sweet to know you can get a big fat payment like that.

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Numerous times on your sisters .....

Redondo

don't quit your day job their is no hope for you in stand up comedy.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Redondo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    I was chatting with live help at betdsi and they told me they do wire upto 50K in one shot, I don't have anywhere near that but pretty sweet to know you can get a big fat payment like that.
    My biggest hit ever was starting with $400 and cashing out $15000. I actually got it up over $50000 but went on a losing streak and ended with $15000. I have had several at $10000 always starting with around $400-$500

captrobey

don't quit your day job their is no hope for you in stand up comedy.
    I on the other hand am very funny. People just look at me and start laughing.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I don't buy what most of these books say. I have seen some books claim to take $100k bets on NFL. I have seen some claim to take up to $10k on NBA. I once tried to place a $3k wager and was told it was over the limit. I don't buy into any of it anymore.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I don't buy what most of these books say. I have seen some books claim to take $100k bets on NFL. I have seen some claim to take up to $10k on NBA. I once tried to place a $3k wager and was told it was over the limit. I don't buy into any of it anymore.
    We should put our money together and bet $100k on a badminton match or something.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Books will take these wagers if you get in touch with them before hand. Usually depends on what your willing to post up. They'll generally give you a percentage more than likely a small one to what you send. Send 200k expect 10-20k ect...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Most I got at once was around 11-13k from Canbet years ago.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

biggest hit in a single payout was 44k. next to that 36800 one time payout, the 44k came from over 300 10 dollar parlays in one night of NBA. every game hit like I wrote the script. the 36800 came from a five team 200 dollar round robin play 26 bets at 200 stake. evry game hit four college football and on nfl bet started on a wed night and finished on a sunday. a college game wed, one on thursday night, 2 on saturday and 1 nfl sunday. the winnings were 11,600 clear profit going into sunday no matter what happened on sunday. it was raiders v san diego raiders plus 7. openning drive raiders scored a touchdown and never looked back all game . what a great sunday that was. had money in my hands that thursday. all of it. So the amount of the bet does not have much to do with what you can win. it is all about how and when and where you bet.

Redondo

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    biggest hit in a single payout was 44k. next to that 36800 one time payout, the 44k came from over 300 10 dollar parlays in one night of NBA. every game hit like I wrote the script. the 36800 came from a five team 200 dollar round robin play 26 bets at 200 stake. evry game hit four college football and on nfl bet started on a wed night and finished on a sunday. a college game wed, one on thursday night, 2 on saturday and 1 nfl sunday. the winnings were 11,600 clear profit going into sunday no matter what happened on sunday. it was raiders v san diego raiders plus 7. openning drive raiders scored a touchdown and never looked back all game . what a great sunday that was. had money in my hands that thursday. all of it. So the amount of the bet does not have much to do with what you can win. it is all about how and when and where you bet.
    That's a lovely win but the way you describe It was just that a win. How much did you collect and from where? In what increments?

Redondo

nevermind, I see this was a local bookie

T4TRUTH

nevermind, I see this was a local bookie
    thatw as cris in the early days paid in full immediately requested monday money by thursday 2 occasions

T4TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    The funny thing is I have seen bets of 500k on added college football... and 12 bets of 25k each on college football saturday

T4TRUTH

There was an interesting article one time I read where a gambler described the life. I read the whole page copy and thought that guy is out of his mind nuts. I then grew older and realised what he had written was the whole TRUTH. the bigger the win the next one comes right along and the stakes get higher. You win 500 you feel good go shopping with your girl. you get to winning 500k and think ahhh shit I needed to net 800k...the stakes just keep getting higher and the numbers start to eman less and less . It all only counts at tax time.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    The funny thing is I have seen bets of 500k on added college football... and 12 bets of 25k each on college football saturday
    500k? What book was this?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11813

Took £35000 out of matchbook via Skrill and it came "boom boom" in 30 minutes 7x£5000.