OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline are penetrating crooks, this is ridiculous

What a garbage service, if anyone from that site reads this site I say a big **** off.

I had an issue with them cancelling bets this morning. I wagered twice on the Dustin Brown match. They claim the official start time was 7:45 am, I placed one bet at 7:57am on Dustin Brown in the match and one at 8:10am against him for the first set to hedge out.

Well Brown lost the first set and the match so one should pay out right or at least they should both be cancelled? Wrong, they cancelled my winner (even though both were apparently placed after the match started) and they let my loser ride out and lose money. Put these both in for $100 so I shouldve come out with a net small profit, but instead I'm down $200.

Then I go to chat and some jackass tries to explain somehow 7:55 am is not after 7:45 am so my first bet (the loser) should count while 8:10 wager is after 7:45 so that winner shouldnt count. I say either cancel both or award both, but to chose to accept only the loser while cancelling the winner is ridiculous when their official email to me said that my winner was cancelled because it was placed at the 7:45am start time.

I also have had issues trying to cash out the past 3 weeks. Despite having cashed out in the past they keep refusing me my cashout because they say my cards are not verified despite having done this twice in the past 6 months and when I call they say they will review it and get back to me (which they never do).

All of this is true, and although I know this doesnt happen to everyone I do want to tell the truth and tarnish whatever shitty image they should have at this point.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28663

BOL loves being shady with players $. Usually just With Poker and being shady with rollover stuff. Many many threads about this subject.

Goodluck hope u get it all straightened out bud

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

dont u see the list of A rated sites up there.. Im with 5dimes.. they are fukking awesome.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

fukking scammers!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I stopped playing with them years ago because they cancel legit live wagers citing line error... fukk em, not getting a dime from me

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1110

I have never and will never play there. Have heard WAY too many issues for me. GL OP , hope it works out for you. File a complaint with sbr , maybe they can help?

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

been saying they are bad all along...people tell me hey they are an A book....no they are thieves.

bostonboss

sbr wont help him they are a paid supporter.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4970

Overrated shop!

bostonboss

any book that cancels/voids winning wagers and not the losers should be downgraded to F immediately.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    What a garbage service, if anyone from that site reads this site I say a big **** off.

I had an issue with them cancelling bets this morning. I wagered twice on the Dustin Brown match. They claim the official start time was 7:45 am, I placed one bet at 7:57am on Dustin Brown in the match and one at 8:10am against him for the first set to hedge out.

Well Brown lost the first set and the match so one should pay out right or at least they should both be cancelled? Wrong, they cancelled my winner (even though both were apparently placed after the match started) and they let my loser ride out and lose money. Put these both in for $100 so I shouldve come out with a net small profit, but instead I'm down $200.

Then I go to chat and some jackass tries to explain somehow 7:55 am is not after 7:45 am so my first bet (the loser) should count while 8:10 wager is after 7:45 so that winner shouldnt count. I say either cancel both or award both, but to chose to accept only the loser while cancelling the winner is ridiculous when their official email to me said that my winner was cancelled because it was placed at the 7:45am start time.

I also have had issues trying to cash out the past 3 weeks. Despite having cashed out in the past they keep refusing me my cashout because they say my cards are not verified despite having done this twice in the past 6 months and when I call they say they will review it and get back to me (which they never do).

All of this is true, and although I know this doesnt happen to everyone I do want to tell the truth and tarnish whatever shitty image they should have at this point.
    Interesting case here. You clearly made your first bet when he was ahead in the first set, then the second when the first set was in doubt. Both bets were obviously after the match started. (not just the official start time) Moving forward you should avoid past posting because it's extremely tough for the player to prove their case. From betonline's perspective, they clearly think you were trying to steal from them.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    sbr wont help him they are a paid supporter.
    Betonline has reviewed bets at the of posters and SBR. like their bonus rules or not, you won't find a thread where they they got over someone.

any book that cancels/voids winning wagers and not the losers should be downgraded to F immediately.
    12 minutes is quite a bit difference between two bets. Routinely you can bet a few minutes into matches as the lines come down a bit late but 12 minutes later is not the same thing. Obviously if the first bet was cancelled the 2nd has to be but in this case, its up to the player to show the match was started when the first bet came in. It seems he took a shot and the book wont bend over for him. If you past post on bets you put yourself in tough spot and the onus will be on the player.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can not play at BOL/Lowvig so I have no stake. I also am not friends (I once was) with current management and I take no pleasure in taking the side of SBR (since they will not allow me to receive cash for my points any longer) BUT I know for a fact they will work for the player's interest with BOL and that BOL often gives the benefit of the doubt to the player with SBR intervention/assistance. In these uncertain offshore times I hope this give some comfort.

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

sorry but this is when i do a charge back

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

[12 minutes is quite a bit difference between two bets. Routinely you can bet a few minutes into matches as the lines come down a bit late but 12 minutes later is not the same thing. Obviously if the first bet was cancelled the 2nd has to be but in this case, its up to the player to show the match was started when the first bet came in. It seems he took a shot and the book wont bend over for him. If you past post on bets you put yourself in tough spot and the onus will be on the player.[/QUOTE]

LOL

bostonboss

hey bill keep blaming the posters for bet islands too.....

bostonboss

throw bill a c note and watch him cluck for the bucks......bill where were you during bet islands? out with jon doing blow and getting hookers?

bostonboss

in my opinion its the books job to take the game off the board at the appropriate time....if they decide to leave it up they should honor all bets and not cancel the winners and keep the losers..the book is stealing money

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10095

Hey Bill,did you ever think the book left the lines up to take a shot?They either cancel both or grade both.WTF are you talking about that it's on the player.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Hey Bill,did you ever think the book left the lines up to take a shot?They either cancel both or grade both.WTF are you talking about that it's on the player.
    You could say that about every bad line, every -/+2 reversed.

My point was if you are going to take shots you have to be in position to defend yourself. Saying how far apart the bets were says nothing about when the first bet was placed and his claim for that bet to be canceled. How are the two connected? They arent unless you show that the first was past posted. His claim is a bet he placed stood and should be canceled in his opnion. Ok so why? Give us something to argue.

If you bet an NBA game after the first play after tipoff and the second 8 minutes in you give the book a shot at you and no one can help you. They can look at it and say this bet is obviously past posted so let me check his others and are going to cancel your first one that you bet when it was 3-0 after the first shot. It normally would have stood but they see you are trying to bet in-game on straight bets and can cancel you out. If you lose that first bet they can say well that bet can stay for this shot taker. The reality might be they canceled everything after the first 3 minutes in so not to upset loyal customers who just came in a little late.

Very few books take lines OTB automatically at posted time. If you make a usual bet slightly after post and the book doesn't cancel it right away, we can argue that they had a chance at your money and that's not fair.

in my opinion its the books job to take the game off the board at the appropriate time....if they decide to leave it up they should honor all bets and not cancel the winners and keep the losers..the book is stealing money
    It would be nice but no book anywhere would do that. Word of a book honoring past posted bets would create millions in losses as everyone tried to take advantage. Agree on canceling both though. If someone could show a canceled bet placed prior to when OP made his first bet, that would be slam dunker.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Sounds like the first was a past-posted bet, the other was a live bet. Of course, whether the player should be held responsible for noticing a match has started by a few minutes is another matter.

What price did you get on the earlier bet?

btw, if those timestamps are EST, it was indeed after the start.

daringly
    daringly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4671

Was either wager an in-game wager? Post the tickets.

The first set ended at 8:12, two minutes after you hedged out. Was this an in-game bet? What odds did you get on Gojowczyk on your hedge, when he was up 5-3? If it was close to even money, it was a past-posted first set wager.

If your first wager was based on a pre-match price, it should be voided. Every source I see took the game offline at 7:40.

alekim
    PM ME
    alekim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

i am in the same boat expect my issue is with some kind of poker rake rollover.

alekim
    PM ME
    alekim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

they gave me $30 to pay with in the poker to get a feel for their pokerroom I guess but now I have lifetime rollover to deal with.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3267

People play at garbage books for free bonuses that they hope to rollover, then complain when they can't get free money.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post

Your 755am wager was a past post wager and things turned bad so you placed a 2nd past post wager at 810 am to try and get your money back. Both wagers were an attempt at blatant theft so you deserve to have the first wager graded as a loss and the 2nd wager as no action. In the future, don't place past post wagers and you won't run into these problems.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    dont u see the list of A rated sites up there.. Im with 5dimes.. they are fukking awesome.
    Agreed . Only book that is good. And bet365. Tony can be coarse but he is a good guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys that complain about books usually trying to pull a fast one, some complaints are legit but most are scams. Betonline has been a decent book through the years for Americans.