Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Intertops being dishonest over Promo?

Myself and at least two other people I know of from another forum bet every week on NFL at
    Intertops and qualified for their $500 promo.
    All of us have been told that we didn't qualify because only bets of -200 or better counted.

Intertops system only goes back one month, but I have my own records saying that I took better
    odds than that every week.
    The other forum members are saying the same thing (although obviously I don't know if they are telling the truth, but they have seemed trustworthy in the past).

Anyone else getting this line from Intertops?
    Last edited by Ballpark; 01-01-14 at 10:11 AM.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

There is a trick to see all your bet history. Go to "All Bets", then select "By Transaction Type", click "Change Style". Good luck.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Intertops is not going to scam anyone

its a long time pioneer book run by pros

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Ballpark View Post
    Myself and at least two other people I know of from another forum bet every week on NFL at
    Intertops and qualified for their $500 promo.
    All of us have been told that we didn't qualify because only bets of -200 or better counted.

Intertops system only goes back one month, but I have my own records saying that I took better
    odds than that every week.
    The other forum members are saying the same thing (although obviously I don't know if they are telling the truth, but they have seemed trustworthy in the past).

Anyone else getting this line from Intertops?
    You should be able to view all of your betting history, even if it was a few years ago. Change your settings.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

OP, I got the exact same e-mail from them.

I checked my bets for all 17 weeks and found one possible error.

Their NFL week was from Tuesday 12:01 AM to Monday 23:59 PM. I made a couple of bets on Mondays (for the upcoming week) when they had posted early lines (usually they post them after MNF). This may have caused it to look like I bet less than $200 for those weeks.

I have asked them to check again, keeping in mind those bets in question were for the upcoming week.

If they refuse, I will file a complaint with SBR.

milank
    milank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

They were ok in the past but looks like they going down I sugest to contact kanahawke comission they are very good solving complaints

ronald

Intertops does state in its terms that they can deny a bonus for any reason and without prior notice.

Art Vandeleigh

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Intertops does state in its terms that they can deny a bonus for any reason and without prior notice.
    Maybe, but this one is especially nasty because you have to invest the entire football season to be eligible, which means there will be weeks you are making bets there that are not value bets or bets you would normally make, just to keep the continuity going. Shouldn't be like this for a well regarded (ratings) book.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    Maybe, but this one is especially nasty because you have to invest the entire football season to be eligible, which means there will be weeks you are making bets there that are not value bets or bets you would normally make, just to keep the continuity going. Shouldn't be like this for a well regarded (ratings) book.
    I agree, but I know of some people who did this promo and then were flat out told after the fact: "Sorry, no bonus for you. Management decision." And then they cite that rule.

Art Vandeleigh

Update: Intertops has accepted my explanation regarding "technically" betting in the wrong NFL week, and they have credited the free play to my account.

aldous55
    aldous55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi - I'm also having trouble getting the $500 bonus.
    I've got a UK pounds account and they're saying I didn't bet enough on some weeks to cover $200 after conversion (my bets were £135 for weeks 1 and 2 and £130 for weeks 3 to 17).
    I've asked them to be more specific about which bets were under (about 10 days ago) and they said they would pass my query on to their Marketing team but am still waiting to hear from them.