FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Have I been 'limited'?

On Youwager, my favorite book btw... Never had this happen or just didn't notice before. As I was placing an NFL wager for this weekend, I noticed my max limit was $500. Never really paid attention to the 'limit' before and my biggest bet on the site is maybe half that, Average bet maybe $40. After looking at the rules, Noticed the limit is supposed to be $10k. Was looking to bet 1k or so, on a game this weekend and I can't lol... Lifetime, I'm in the negative with the shop, though I've been making a comeback the last couple months. After digging around, appears all my limits on all sports, are nowhere near what the rules outline. Strange, same for everyone, or just tight asses?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

A book limiting wagers on NFL action? Wow. Unless you're betting props (which I don't think you are, given the $10k supposed limit you mentioned), there's no reason to be limited to $500 bets on NFL. Even SBR lets you throw down 4000 points on NFL bets.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Hmmm my bad, after searching around the web, seeing this may be an 'overnight limit' .. sorry, never heard of this. will check the limit back this afternoon. thanks.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    A book limiting wagers on NFL action? Wow. Unless you're betting props (which I don't think you are, given the $10k supposed limit you mentioned), there's no reason to be limited to $500 bets on NFL. Even SBR lets you throw down 4000 points on NFL bets.
    Exactly! Don't worry about it...

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Yea that sounds like an overnight limit

willaimhillprblm
    willaimhillprblm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

many books will have a limit on a single play for line adjustment.

make the max bet, wait for the system to adjust, then make another bet.