loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

avoiding getting limited at bet365 and ladbrokes

i have accounts at Bet365 and ladbrokes where i can place $200 stakes and more on most markets, its not allot by some standards but its better than the $1.36 at marathonbet and the closed accounts at stan james and betvictor. i started a system where if i win too much at any of these books, i will place a big bet on a dog and the other side on pinnacle, i know some players here are doing this but i want to make it more complex where i stay always on the losing side at these books, if i net 1000 this month, i have to lose 1100 or more the next month, withdraw it from Pinny and transfer it back to lads/365, i prefer to do it every month because pinny have only one free withdrawal per month. iam with these 2 books for their big selection of exotics and some of their better odds. Did anyone succeed i keeping an account a long time this way?

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are limited because of your system,you are arbing...
    If ou continue doing that,they will fast limit you at 365 and other euro books.

loyd

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    You are limited because of your system,you are arbing...
    If ou continue doing that,they will fast limit you at 365 and other euro books.
    my bet365 account is still running for almost a year now with decent limits, probably because iam down with them, i staked a total of about $5300 the last 6 months with a return of $4800. i would like to get the opinion of some players who are deliberately losing some bets to stay under the radar and if they were successful or not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Arbing is the stupidest thing you can ever do

Risking like $1000 to win $15 and thats a lot

If your not arbing at least 5-7 k on each side to win at least $60 or so per bet please stop

It does not work with Europe and UK bookies...limits too small
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spider

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by loyd View Post
    my bet365 account is still running for almost a year now with decent limits, probably because iam down with them, i staked a total of about $5300 the last 6 months with a return of $4800. i would like to get the opinion of some players who are deliberately losing some bets to stay under the radar and if they were successful or not.
    Think... if you can deliberately lose bets with books like Bet365 on slow moving arbable lines, you can also deliberately win bets by just betting the other side. if you can do this, you don't need to arb in the first place. Losing your money at soft books on arbable lines, is a lot more difficult than winning money outright with sharp books. This question has come up so often and it's simply ridiculously non-logical to think this is possible, other than with short term luck.

lakersno1
    lakersno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

i got limited at marathon even tho i was down alot....i opened the account, played 1 months, get down pretty big, like over 1k euros and they limited me...i was, wtf?

i think its not the balance, but the type of bets you place as a factor for them to limit a player.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by lakersno1 View Post
    i think its not the balance, but the type of bets you place as a factor for them to limit a player.

That's pretty much the same at any competent book, tbh.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there any reliable book on the market that NEVER limit ? Pinnacle I heard ? any other ?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Is there any reliable book on the market that NEVER limit ? Pinnacle I heard ? any other ?
    Some say SBO but I've seen the odd report disputing that.

And the exchanges, Betfair and Matchbook ... though I've also heard reports that Smarkets have barred some customers so it seems there's no such thing as a guarantee even at exchanges.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by lakersno1 View Post
    i got limited at marathon even tho i was down alot....i opened the account, played 1 months, get down pretty big, like over 1k euros and they limited me...i was, wtf?

Well yes, of course its the type of bets. I had a bet365 account for about 3 years before getting limited. I did t make many bets on there due to using sportbet and pinny more but eventually i put a couple humdred on an opening line tht had just been released for a soccer game. Not only did they limit me to pennies after tht but they also voided the bet and said it was clearly a bad line! No other book had released a line yet for same game so was ridiuclous tht they claimed ot was a error!

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Some say SBO but I've seen the odd report disputing that.
    Weren't those agent accounts, and it's the agent putting the limit on?

I'm sure if you hammer them on $125 limit small markets/props you'll get limited though, same as everyone else. No book can really offer lots of those and do them accurately - the real test is the big money markets.

loyd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Arbing is the stupidest thing you can ever do

Risking like $1000 to win $15 and thats a lot
    with arbitrage you don't risk anything, you put on $1000 to guarantee $15 no matter what the outcome, i
    'd rather do that than risk $1000 to get $500 if im right or lose the whole $1000 if im wrong.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

If you are sure that you will lose at Bet365, Ladbrokes... and win at Pinnacle, why to do the loser lag of the bet?

loyd

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    If you are sure that you will lose at Bet365, Ladbrokes... and win at Pinnacle, why to do the loser lag of the bet?
    because im not sure i will win at Pinnacle even at odds of -500 that's why i'd rather place an arb. i think its a good idea to balance bookies accounts against each others instead of withdrawing and depositing.

sa6o
    sa6o's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1595

Quote Originally Posted by loyd View Post
    i have accounts at Bet365 and ladbrokes where i can place $200 stakes and more on most markets, its not allot by some standards but its better than the $1.36 at marathonbet and the closed accounts at stan james and betvictor. i started a system where if i win too much at any of these books, i will place a big bet on a dog and the other side on pinnacle, i know some players here are doing this but i want to make it more complex where i stay always on the losing side at these books, if i net 1000 this month, i have to lose 1100 or more the next month, withdraw it from Pinny and transfer it back to lads/365, i prefer to do it every month because pinny have only one free withdrawal per month. iam with these 2 books for their big selection of exotics and some of their better odds. Did anyone succeed i keeping an account a long time this way?
    bet only on Premier League 1x2 (no arbs).You'll never get limited.

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

There is no one single better in north america that can tell you about bet365 limiting better than myself,

u can attempt to 'wash' funds as i call it, from 365 to pinnacle, to stay under radar
    the best time to do this is baseball 9th innings, where pinnacle runs a -330 to score in btm half of 9th, and bet365 offers +330+ consistently,

this practice will get u limited faster !

Bet365 hates/targets bettors who bet on the + money side say +150, +200 etc

and add a 'longer clock' to you in (in game/live-betting) way, while probating you (watching you)
    i have had a few accts get to 40,000, even one at 70,000,at bet365
    some only 4,000 5,000
    it really depends on the trader targeting, alot of it is luck, if u rotate ur i.p correctly, it seems high volume, 1000$ a bet can succeed for a while, but what ive noticed is they hate the triple bet

say WHEN U bet 3x lakers -9 600$ then lakers -11 $600 and lakers -13, $600

or say under 194.5. Under 196.5 and over 190.5

they seem to limit quicker after targeting these type of bettors
    also, ive noticed most limiting comes, weekdays !! After 10pm eastern
    these RICH BASTARDS under coates family in britain, denise coates c.e.o is A GREEDY PIG, any sign u show long term winning, they limit you,
    but will take squares actions into 100,000's of thousands,
    they pay all the time, but there company strategy is deplorable

vs where pinnacles and betcris(bookmaker) allow you to win into the millions,
    as they are not greedy pigs

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/d...s-20m-dividend
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/j...et365-gambling
    Last edited by LEOLEO; 01-22-14 at 04:15 AM.

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

i even negative arb, to make myself look like a degenerate doesnt always work, but doesnt hurt,
    its best to use 365 on the -side say -140
    and come back at pinnacle at near the same line +140 when u get a chance,

but arb, or near arb- IN GAME, if u do pregame, after showing long term 'in game' success, they know what ur doing, they are hired and trained to spot winner,

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

I think people are over-analysing on this thread.

Bet at odds higher than Betfair, and you will be limited, full stop.