bigdog13
    bigdog13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

GT Bets

Any feedback on customer service experience and withdrawals with this book would be appreciated

elvisc
    elvisc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Payout methods very limited, must call RIGHT at 10 AM Eastern for a P2P, cost is 8% and you have to wait 7 days to get another. Other than that, they are FANTASTIC for small to medium player ($50-$500 sides, blackjack, etc) and rollovers are easy if you like bonuses. Overall perhaps the best customer service in my 15 years or more playing on-line, by far. So, if you don't mind KNOWING it'll cost 8% to get your money (ALWAYS next day at the latest) then they are for you. I just always think of it as trading off the sure thing of getting paid quickly and the great service as having to lay 118 to win 100. I also use 5Dimes, never any problem there either but sometimes the customer service doesn't quite understand my question or concern, but they are good as old also or payouts P2P, I think the only way t go on payouts personally, but again l am small and so taking 850 then waiting 8 as for another 850 then 8 more days or another 850 doesn't bother me because I accept this is ho they do it and if I am going to play there I should know an accept the downsides to things that offset the upsid of ALWAYS getting pad

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I agree that customer service is BY FAR the best in the business. They often have double your normal reload bonus in the form of CASH added to your direct balance, not free play. So for me, 40% cash reload bonus with easy to roll requirements, makes it a favorite destination.

In addi

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Phone freeze....

In addition, if you like to get stuff in the mail, GTbets is good for a few surprise deliveries per year. Not the unpersonalized snail mail BetOnline (most overrated shop in my opinion) sends but stuff like basketball office hoops with special reload bonus attached, fairly cool t-shirts and they give you $100 cash bonus on your Birthday! Maybe little things to a lot of big betting players, but for me as a 50-250 Ber game player is a perfect touch to keep giving them my business.

I will agree that they have limited payout options, however, if you don't mind smaller payouts same or next day or waiting a week or so for a few k, Gtbets is the place to play.

In my opinion 5Dimes is still a place that I would rank above Gtbets. Because of the stability that comes with a larger run operation that you can rest knowing rules don't change over night and the fact payouts are normally a slam dunk and the endless
    betting options. If iI was told I could only make one more $500 deposit the rest of my life I would go with 5 dimes! If I was told I could make a 2nd $500 deposit only once for the rest of life it would be Gtbets or Heritage.

In summary, GTBets is for you if you don't mind fewer betting options, smaller limits and you dig cash reloads and the best CS in the bussiness!

CW
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

UNOvice > GTbets for recreational players

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I Dice is a good one too.Nice bonuses quick pay outs

gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

They do pay but you better have time to be on the phone on hold for a long long time and they have limited spots when paying out! Very limited on payouts BTW, If i recall it either wire or **. There 4 hour window to withdrawl isn't the best expecially when you are working and can't hold on the phone for a hour plus. Plus max payout is only 1k so don't plan on making a lot of money and getting it out soon since only one withdrawl per week and fee's on it. But they do have a good Cash Bonus with a small rollover that i will give them credit for. Like i said before they do pay and am not saying that but withdrawl can be a pain in the ass!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

^^^. Good post. I'll add if ur any kind of winner, u will be cut to peanuts in record time. Very very low tolerance for winners and those that have any clue at all. Sad withdrawal options and u only can use p2p ( only offer 2 options for payouts total) 2 days a week with high fees and low limits. And only 1 per week which is a complete and utter joke

Bout the only worthwhile things are some bonus if u take bonuses and they do pay
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-22-13 at 11:29 PM.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Received several payouts, merchandise, and reload bonus cash. Can't complain.
    Last edited by Ron29301; 12-24-13 at 07:52 PM.