capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Betonline is trying to tell me I have a 15,300 rollover on a deposit w/ no bonus

So I took two of their free 50 dollar bets a few months ago and then deposited 400 (I think) and took a free play that I agreed to a rollover. I lost all that money. Deposited 500 more with no bonus lost it. Deposited 500 more with no bonus lost it. Deposited 500 a third time WITH NO BONUS and have run it up a little . They are telling me that I still owe a rollover of 15,300 from my deposit 4 deposits ago.

Rollovers die with the money that you lost but these jokers are trying to screw me over. I deposited three times with no bonus after losing my first deposit with a bonus and now they are trying to shaft me

Where can I open a case with SBR?

I've bet for many many years and never has a rollover went from deposit to deposit. It dies with the money that you lose that had a bonus

capone1899

Jesus, its worse than I thought

"Sorry, I was very busy. On September 2012 you obtained a 100% bonus of $450 with a 15X rollover and the rollover amount was $13,500. That adds up with the other bonuses you requested and obtained."

They want me to continue a rollover from a deposit a year ago when I took no bonus on three 500 dollar deposits?

If this is true, I will just do a charge back for the 1500

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

SBR wont help you unfortunately. Depends if they get paid by betonline if not you might have a really really slight chance.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Jesus, its worse than I thought

"Sorry, I was very busy. On September 2012 you obtained a 100% bonus of $450 with a 15X rollover and the rollover amount was $13,500. That adds up with the other bonuses you requested and obtained."

They want me to continue a rollover from a deposit a year ago when I took no bonus on three 500 dollar deposits?

If this is true, I will just do a charge back for the 1500
    Betonline rules say that rollovers do no not expire - had the same issue with them, but managed to talk them to cancel my previous uncompleted rollover ... try sending a PM to SBR user "BetOnline" and someone from their CS might help you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, capone1899, and Tmuston Beltics

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Betonline rules say that rollovers do no not expire - had the same issue with them, but managed to talk them to cancel my previous uncompleted rollover ... try sending a PM to SBR user "BetOnline" and someone from their CS might help you

Thank you. It makes no sense for a rollover no to expire . Why on earth would anyone deposit into a book again if they have a 15,000 rollover staring them in the face? Anyone can easily go to another book where no rollover is required

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

crap book period.

capone1899

Where is the betonline user on here to chime in?

capone1899

Update:
    Everything was a misunderstanding and has been fixed. I had not used my account in over a year and the rollover should have zeroed but didn't. The people at betonline have cleared the rollover and I can withdraw at anytime now. I have no intention of withdrawing as I like betonline , I was just upset about the rollover. I overreacted and betonline was very professional about the matter.
    I would rate there customer service as #1 . When I had a problem at heritage I was told "tough luck."
    Betonline also has more options to bet and wayyyyy better live betting. Now that I know that I can come to them with a problem and they will care and try to fix it, ill be with them for quite a while.
    Just wanted to thank them for clearing this up so quickly without giving me the runaround
    Last edited by capone1899; 12-17-13 at 06:30 PM.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

When one loses their balance at BOL before completing rollover it is always wise to ask them to "reset" your rollover prior to making another deposit.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

ANy time I ve used them I ve had to get on live chat at least 3-4 times to get them to zero out the rollover.

They always say ok the first time and then after contacting them an additional 3-4 times it is done.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Why would they have such a rule? this is bad business as most players would simply not deposit there again.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

This is their standard M.O. They know that many people won't fight it at all or hard enough.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    When one loses their balance at BOL before completing rollover it is always wise to ask them to "reset" your rollover prior to making another deposit.
    I would have done that but just assumed it was already zeroed . I only found out about the rollover when I inquired about cost of withdraws. Just glad it was something simple to fix.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Anytime someone busts out they should be free of the rollover. The book has their shot at your money with the bonus and wins. If anything, you get a new bonus.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: capone1899

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That's why you do your best to find a Local, no more rollover BS. If you win you get paid weekly, lose, you pay up weekly.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thank you. It makes no sense for a rollover no to expire . Why on earth would anyone deposit into a book again if they have a 15,000 rollover staring them in the face? Anyone can easily go to another book where no rollover is required
    Guess it's because some people don't read the tos. Easy money.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I would have done that but just assumed it was already zeroed . I only found out about the rollover when I inquired about cost of withdraws. Just glad it was something simple to fix.
    you have the rollover counter on top of the page ... just make sure you refresh it (it has a refresh button) each time you login, otherwise it won't show you the rollover numbers, so you might think it is 0
    Last edited by horja1; 12-18-13 at 07:48 AM.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I refuse yo deposit at this book for this reason alone. How they are so highly ranked is beyond me. Has to be the worst B rated book out there from shady customer service to shady live wagering.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I refuse yo deposit at this book for this reason alone. How they are so highly ranked is beyond me. Has to be the worst B rated book out there from shady customer service to shady live wagering.
    this

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

BOL is notorious for trying to use this pathetic cheap trick on players. This same story has been brought to light here for years. Just imagine how many times they have gotten away with this in the past.

Complete garbage
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-18-13 at 10:30 AM.

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Bullshit book. I will never give them any bossiness.