lakersno1
    lakersno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Why oh why i opened account at Unibet???

i opened account, i deposited 100 to give it a try, and i try to place a bet on an nba match, my regular stake of 50 euro and as a first bet they are limiting me to 8 euros...on a freaking nba game!?!?!

Now, i try to place a second bet on a euro basketball match, limit to 4 eur....WTF si this, why the hell did i waste my time with these penny bookies???

im done with these shi**y bookies, will try to withdraw and close account.

wanted to share this info for anyone who wants to open account there....what to expect.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Penny bookies, each day worst!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Happened the same to me.Opened an account and placed some combos ,30 EUR to win 150 ,50 to win 200 etc ,faced no problems.Times later,i wanted to bet on a in-play soccer match and guess what ? max stake was 13 EUR hahahha

lakersno1

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Happened the same to me.Opened an account and placed some combos ,30 EUR to win 150 ,50 to win 200 etc ,faced no problems.Times later,i wanted to bet on a in-play soccer match and guess what ? max stake was 13 EUR hahahha
    my first live bet was limited to 8 euros..on an nba game!!! just crazy, who does these kind of bets???

lakersno1

can someone explain me the limits immediately after the account is opened?

nasdaq
    nasdaq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2735

second account ?

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

U are probably on a list of sharps or steamchasers which some of the books share around, thus the limits right off the bat. I am not limited by unibet, find them good so far. Nice live bettin options, decent lines, bets graded vvv promptly. Payouts gd too

lakersno1

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    U are probably on a list of sharps or steamchasers which some of the books share around, thus the limits right off the bat. I am not limited by unibet, find them good so far. Nice live bettin options, decent lines, bets graded vvv promptly. Payouts gd too
    explain please? thx.