ziolkowskipaw
    ziolkowskipaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

10bet-slow/not paying company

I opened the account at 10bet few weeks ago. I deposited 400euro and I got 200euro of bonus. I completed the rollover requirements 2 weeks ago. The balance of my account was 1546euro. Then I requested for the withdrawal-800euro (02.12.). Two days later (04.12.) I was requested for the documents for account verification (ID card, utility bill and two screenshots from my Skrill account). I sent all documents few hours later. I got info from customer center that my withdrawal will be make asap. After 9 days I still have been waiting for this payment. I guess something is not correct with this company. I have just submitted an official complaint at SBR. Do you have any other suggestions?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

nothing you can do except hope

and dont play with shitty books

DiCaprioHD1995
    DiCaprioHD1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is shitty to believe someone just joined to write bad or good thing about a sportbook

but I will say I believe you so the answer is :::

When you take bonuses at any book you will not get your money out easily !!!

Just A- , A , A+ bookies will give you your money

SBR co-operate with 10bet and SBR helped many players here !!!

I never got bonus at 10bet , received 3 payouts from their side on time

but it is not good place to play with amounts bigger than 100 EUR

so it is for normal stake players only ( $10 : $50 )

ziolkowskipaw

First of all my problem is not related, till now, with the bonus. My account is active, the first withdrawal has a status "pending" and the rest of my balance is still available. As I mentioned I have been waiting for the withdrawal since 11 days. It is slightly to long don't you think?
    I decided to open the account at 10bet becouse they SBR ranking is not so bad. I am/was an user of bookies with similar or even lower ranking (doxxbet, tobet, bet770, bet-at-home, betsson...) and everything was ok. But in case of 10bet something is not correct.
    Do you belive me or not-I do not care. I want to inform another players about my case. They will decide what to do.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

yeah NEVER take bonus out at books unless like caprio stated they an 'A' book...10bet are nitorious for stiffing clients that take out bonuses....

bosheng
    bosheng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

which mean that company has no money in account. Asia house better, they have many reckless clients.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

10 bet has always paid me. However I've never taken a bonus from them so that could be your issue. Good Luck

ziolkowskipaw

I got my money after more than 2 weeks. So my case is closed. For all players-this company is rather weak.

traxmub
    traxmub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10478

congrat 10bet is good book

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

as long as you don't win too much they will pay you.