Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Canada joins the U.S.A. lands of the free.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mncppc54

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

there are plenty of options in Canada, several banks allow paying in and receiving , then also instadeb, plenty of options ,

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    there are plenty of options in Canada, several banks allow paying in and receiving , then also instadeb, plenty of options ,
    For those who likes to use SBObet, the deposit/withdrawal options are much more limited. ****/** for CAD based account. Only Euro and GBP based account have more funding options. In the end, any transaction will incur significant currency exchange fees.

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

In August this year, CVC Capital Partners bought a 75% stake in Skrill (formerly Moneybookers). Since then, the company has been approved by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement for online gambling transactions within the state.

There is no Canadian law which bans online gambling transactions, although as NAFTA members, Canadian banks generally include no-gambling clauses in their terms and conditions, in order to avoid potential legal problems with their US subsidiaries which are subject to the UIGEA.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Skrill Goes Live in New Jersey

CVC Buys Controlling Stake in Skrill
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 03:12 PM.

inplaybettor
    inplaybettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Has anyone in Canada used iDEBIT? Both pinny and bet365 have this as an option. Seems legit but would like to hear other people's experience.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Just call iDEBIT regarding us fund account for Canadian, the answer is 'no'! Don't see a point opening an iDEBIT account if they charge vig 3.5pt each conversion for deposit and withdrawal. Let say XE.com exchange rate is 1.06 for us. You deposit $3000 cdn to sportbooks, you get $2739.72 us fund. Than you decided not to gamble/bet & withdraw $2739.72 us back to iDEBIT, you receive $2808.22. Almost $200 fee + any other hidden fee. total bs!!!
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 12-21-13 at 01:19 PM.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Just call iDEBIT regarding us fund account for Canadian, the answer is 'no'! Don't see a point opening an iDEBIT account if they charge vig 3.5pt each conversion for deposit and withdrawal. Let say XE.com exchange rate is 1.06 for us. You deposit $3000 cdn to sportbooks, you get $2739.72 us fund. Than you decided not to gamble/bet & withdraw $2739.72 us back to iDEBIT, you receive $2808.22. Almost $200 fee + any other hidden fee. total bs!!!

Use books with CAD option son...MB, Pinny, Euro Books, etc. Also you can carry US and CAD accounts I recall, you only suffer currency conversion when you withdrawl to you bank account. Idebit is good and the best low-limit option left.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Use books with CAD option son...MB, Pinny, Euro Books, etc. Also you can carry US and CAD accounts I recall, you only suffer currency conversion when you withdrawl to you bank account. Idebit is good and the best low-limit option left.
    Legit suggestion. I think I have all the popular books but all in us fund, I have to check with each book to see if they let me have 2 different fund or change it. ty

First 12