dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Bookmaker sucks

Had money in account for over one month. Added small amount saturday. I paid all w/u fees in.
    Requested payout sunday night their rep. Told me all was ok i told them to call or email if there
    was a problem. I have not heard a word from them and finally called - supervisor said that i had to
    wait 72 hours from date of my last deposit for a withdrawal.

Why should i have to wait the extra 72 hours when all my transactions were cash all were w/u on which i paid all fees.

The only reason is that they delayed payout because 1 they didn't have funds or 2 were hoping by i would lose the funds.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by dherd View Post
    Had money in account for over one month. Added small amount saturday. I paid all w/u fees in.
    Requested payout sunday night their rep. Told me all was ok i told them to call or email if there
    was a problem. I have not heard a word from them and finally called - supervisor said that i had to
    wait 72 hours from date of my last deposit for a withdrawal.

Why should i have to wait the extra 72 hours when all my transactions were cash all were w/u on which i paid all fees.

The only reason is that they delayed payout because 1 they didn't have funds or 2 were hoping by i would lose the funds.
    Lol trust me, the couple hundred you probably deposited via ** was not an issue for them. This is a book that took $50,000 live baseball wagers without blinking. It's their policy, has nothing to do with your situation.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

I see this all the time, people complaining they have to wait a couple DAYS after a deposit. Seems to be standard amongst most online books these days. If you plan on withdrawing the next day, go find a local.