packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

I think most of us have been in the game long enough to figure out the guys lying through his teeth.

bookies92
    bookies92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I made an account just now just so I could side with biggie12. I indeed have been restricted by bet365, and have over the past year held nearly 50 accounts with them when they restrict me. There is nothing illegal in this at all, it is not fraud. It is important to realised the difference between t&s and UK LAW! A good analogy to use would be asking your Mother to place a quick £5 on Man City to win tomorrow whilst she walks down to the local shop. Nothing illegal here. However, if Bookies suspect that Grandma Blogs is probably not behind an £800 Win on the evening races, they're not only going to restrict you but make life very difficult by asking for every type of verification imaginable, including a picture of your fave beside your ID. However if you've invented Grandma Blogs, then this is Fraud, and you will go to prison so best stay away from that game

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    guys, come on, i mean, is all a big pile of shit, no way the IT or CS department are not going to catch this idiot. And besides if that was indeed true you wouldn't come to a gambling forum as known as SBR to brag about it.
    He is just talking shit and lying

Yeah Im lying through my teeth. You are blasted.

I could go on about how I beat the live betting in detail, that would just be stupid though. Like ive said plenty of.times if u guya spent more time.thinking positively maybe you would be ahead in this.gambling game

First 12