PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    hey if you think it's all that, go for it, just don't cry to me when you find out you got duped or got taken by a thousand different fees, commissions or what not.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

^
    That's your rebuttal
    A laughing emoticon?

What are you in fifth grade?
    So have you turned a profit?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Yes there are some serious profits to be made if u take the time to learn what your doing. Also noted nobody said it was going to just be easy and it can get crazy at times.
    Right now people are on guard and kind of in panic mode but if u make the right moves u can capitalize on that. My patience over the weekend helped me get some huge gains.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Bitcoin, the same as using dogshit as a currency!!
    except dogshit is real

PAULYPOKER

^
    That's your rebuttal
    A laughing emoticon?

What are you in fifth grade?
    So have you turned a profit?
    Never thought I could out do my Indy Colts make playoffs prediction!!

stevenash

Can't be manipulated? Are you serious? I'm still going to try to take the high road, but you are so out of your league here it's not funny.

There is so much computer manipulation going on in this day and age it's mind boggling. NSA could do anything they wanted to, do you read what NSA is doing right now

BIPS all over Europe just last week alone lost millions because of DDOS attacks? If you want to know what a BIPS or DDOS attack is, I can explain it to you.

Bitexrreme.pl was hacked and robbed of a million worth of people like you bitcoins.

4000 users lost bitcoins because hackers struck bitcash.cz

China's GBL exchange, for reasons unknown went off line a couple of months ago, when the exchange finally came back online, guess what? 4.1 million dollars worth of users bitcoins gone. Forever. that will never be recovered.

You want a rude awakening pal? Just google CryptoLocker, it'll scare you shitless.

in your link you claim bitcoins can't be manipulated,
    that's one of the most ludicrous and ignorant statements I've ever
    heard

Computers are easily manipulated, US government manipulates computers on a daily basis. Like I said earlier, I'm an I/T operations analyst for an insurance company in Connecticut. Top ten insurance company worldwide, you heard of us, everyone has, but that's all the details you get. I've been studying computers since I was 14. I've been making a living in I/t for 25 year, I'm fukking real good at what I do. I'm a numbers, statistics, and computer freak.
    go ahead, call me nerd boy, don't care, I love what I do, and I do 100K plus a year before the perks.

This is how good I am, give me an hour I can tell you what your IP address is and tell you within 3 blocks where the computer is that you are typing from.

Relax, I'm not all about that, but I could, and as good as I am, some of the server people I work with can tell you where the computer you use to respond to this post
    is in 5 minutes, proxy or no proxy.

i analyze AML programs, simply put is anti money laundering programs. AML

Listen to me, an listen well, there are thousands of bitcoins scams, and they don't come straight at you. They come at you from all angles and its invisible, you never see it coming.

You think it can't be manipulated? Think again when you power off your computer with all that valuable bitcoins in your e-wallet safely tucked away, only to find out in the morning, after start up, your files have been cyber kidnapped and held for ransom. Don't think it doesn't happen?

Google CRYPTOLOCKER

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

To this day I dont even know how the fukk you buy this bullshit

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Can't be manipulated? Are you serious? I'm still going to try to take the high road, but you are so out of your league here it's not funny.

There is so much computer manipulation going on in this day and age it's mind boggling. NSA could do anything they wanted to, do you read what NSA is doing right now

BIPS all over Europe just last week alone lost millions because of DDOS attacks? If you want to know what a BIPS or DDOS attack is, I can explain it to you.

Bitexrreme.pl was hacked and robbed of a million worth of people like you bitcoins.

China's GBL exchange, for reasons unknown went off line a couple of months ago, when the exchange finally came back online, guess what? 4.1 million dollars worth of users bitcoins gone. Forever. that will never be recovered.

You want a rude awakening pal? Just google CryptoLocker, it'll scare you shitless.

heard

Computers are easily manipulated, US government manipulates computers on a daily basis. Like I said earlier, I'm an I/T operations analyst for an insurance company in Connecticut. Top ten insurance company worldwide, you heard of us, everyone has, but that's all the details you get. I've been studying computers since I was 14. I've been making a living in I/t for 25 year, I'm fukking real good at what I do. I'm a numbers, statistics, and computer freak.
    go ahead, call me nerd boy, don't care, I love what I do, and I do 100K plus a year before the perks.

This is how good I am, give me an hour I can tell you what your IP address is and tell you within 3 blocks where the computer is that you are typing from.

Relax, I'm not all about that, but I could, and as good as I am, some of the server people I work with can tell you where the computer you use to respond to this post

Listen to me, an listen well, there are thousands of bitcoins scams, and they don't come straight at you. They come at you from all angles and its invisible, you never see it coming.

You think it can't be manipulated? Think again when you power off your computer with all that valuable bitcoins in your e-wallet safely tucked away, only to find out in the morning, after start up, your files have been cyber kidnapped and held for ransom. Don't think it doesn't happen?

Google CRYPTOLOCKER
    No you couldn't, that's why I use TOR browser, for all the reasons you are laying out. Plus I mix in a VPN.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

heard

Google CRYPTOLOCKER
    This is a very good article... cheers pal...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    No you couldn't, that's why I use TOR browser, for all the reasons you are laying out. Plus I mix in a VPN.
    TOR does not encrypt the traffic between the exit node (the node where the 'conversation' begins) and the target server (the receiving end of the conversation) you can compromise by decrypting.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by bettingstation View Post
    This is a very good article... cheers pal...
    I's not an article, it's stuff I learned. I did not plagerize anybody

lovetobet

heard

Google CRYPTOLOCKER
    I meant to mention, since you are so enamored with the ransom ware Cryptolocker, you do realize the criminal minds behind Cryptolocker are accepting Bit Coins as payment, correct?? And I assume you would agree that they are technologically and computer savvy, would you not?? So if Bit Coin is on the verge of collapsing why would these criminals who are easily as up to date as you are on the issues behind Bit Coins, be accepting Bit Coins as payment if they are about to become worthless any day?? Just saying.

lovetobet

TOR does not encrypt the traffic between the exit node (the node where the 'conversation' begins) and the target server (the receiving end of the conversation) you can compromise by decrypting.
    What about when you are using TOR with a VPN though?

Legions36

What about when you are using TOR with a VPN though?
    Then u are completely hidden.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Then u are completely hidden.
    Not true, for the most part

Your inernet protocol address is protected (hidden)
    Your private network is protected, your exit node is not, and is exposed. And that is where your conversations begin.
    Tor is not for privacy, it just keeps you anonymous.

People, it is IMPERATIVE you know who is on the other end, the only way you are 100 percent safe, sound secure is like this.

Text encryption, or in other words encrypt what you are sending, remember, it starts at the exit node, the person on the other end needs to have the password to read what you are sending, so you have to supply that person with the psw, so you better know everything and anything about that person, then you can send your information with nobody knowing who you are or can read what you are sending

stevenash

I meant to mention, since you are so enamored with the ransom ware Cryptolocker, you do realize the criminal minds behind Cryptolocker are accepting Bit Coins as payment, correct?? And I assume you would agree that they are technologically and computer savvy, would you not?? So if Bit Coin is on the verge of collapsing why would these criminals who are easily as up to date as you are on the issues behind Bit Coins, be accepting Bit Coins as payment if they are about to become worthless any day?? Just saying.
    The kidnappers accept bitcoins, however they accept other forms of payments too, no plastic please.

Listen, the people who are kidnapping your bitcoins, are usually connected in some way with the exchanes (brokers, whatever) that sold you the bitcoins in the first place.

They know who you are after you bought the bitcoins.

Legions36

Not true, for the most part

Your inernet protocol address is protected (hidden)
    Your private network is protected, your exit node is not, and is exposed. And that is where your conversations begin.
    Tor is not for privacy, it just keeps you anonymous.

People, it is IMPERATIVE you know who is on the other end, the only way you are 100 percent safe, sound secure is like this.

Text encryption, or in other words encrypt what you are sending, remember, it starts at the exit node, the person on the other end needs to have the password to read what you are sending, so you have to supply that person with the psw, so you better know everything and anything about that person, then you can send your information with nobody knowing who you are or can read what you are sending
    When the vpn is on i have a program for everything u say. Also if u want to learn how to keep your coins safe there are so many people and threads that can help u do this.

PAULYPOKER

If I were savvy as you when it comes to computers, I would be PARANOID as well......

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If I were savvy as you when it comes to computers, I would be PARANOID as well......
    Just deal with somebody you know on the other end if you are 'big' on this investment.
    I think it's a losing prop, but I have been wrong before, and my money is not in it, so I really don't care, but feeling here is and my work buddies agree that bitcoin does not end well

DAVEYCROCKET
    DAVEYCROCKET's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is bitcoin price today? how do u find out?

winterice
    winterice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

anyone getting in feathercoin or litecoin now ? curious ?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Are bitcoins made out of gold or just a ordinary metal? If they are made out of just ordinary metal, then you have to ask yourself "what am I buying? Looks like bitcoins are case of the greater fool theory.

ck7

Steve Nash a beast.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by winterice View Post
    anyone getting in feathercoin or litecoin now ? curious ?
    Mining both

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by DAVEYCROCKET View Post
    what is bitcoin price today? how do u find out?
    Very basic site - it averages out the price based on a few exchanges.

preev.com

ck7

what the devil is feathercoin and litecoin

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by ck7 View Post
    Feathercoin is really cheep but doesn't look popular at all but i mean u invest 1k im sure in a few years you would see a crazy gain. Litecoin is the hottest coin at the moment and I feel is more profitable than Bitcoin at the moment without all the crazy risk. Take it for what its worth Litecoin is going to take off real soon, if u get in before it gets traded on the bigger exchanges in the next few months u will do good. All i know is Litecoin is following the same footsteps as Bitcoin and when people realize that its much more stable and faster, u should understand. U be the judge and this is the only other coin to do it, it was trading last month for $2 and is now $30. Before all the bad news these past few weeks it got as high as $48 right before thanksgiving.

muldoon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies

Legions36

This weekend everything could get crazy because people keep saying so much stuff but if u take your time this is the best time for serious gains but also remember the holidays are coming up which will take the market completely out of control.

Legions36

Feathercoin is really cheep but doesn't look popular at all but i mean u invest 1k im sure in a few years you would see a crazy gain. Litecoin is the hottest coin at the moment and I feel is more profitable than Bitcoin at the moment without all the crazy risk. Take it for what its worth Litecoin is going to take off real soon, if u get in before it gets traded on the bigger exchanges in the next few months u will do good. All i know is Litecoin is following the same footsteps as Bitcoin and when people realize that its much more stable and faster, u should understand. U be the judge and this is the only other coin to do it, it was trading last month for $2 and is now $30. Before all the bad news these past few weeks it got as high as $48 right before thanksgiving.
    Actually all the coins have been doing good but Litecoin has become the most important to deal with.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Are bitcoins made out of gold or just a ordinary metal? If they are made out of just ordinary metal, then you have to ask yourself "what am I buying? Looks like bitcoins are case of the greater fool theory.
    What is the US dollar made of?

ck7

How do u buy all these bullshits

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Another thing, if Mt.Gox disappears tomorrow, and they owe you 20K, who you going to turn to?
    Mt.Gox claims they are the world's oldest, most secure, most sophisticated platform going, yet they can't handle DDOS attacks, among other problems.

Like I said, I am a computer geek, I am surrounded by computer geeks 40 hours a week and then some, these things are discussed.

I don't need all these headaches in an investment that seems suspicious at best, hey if you think it's all that, go for it, just don't cry to me when you find out you got duped or got taken by a thousand different fees, commissions or what not.
    People are greedy.

Legions36

How do u buy all these bullshits
    If u want to get into the other coins that the easiest way is to buy Bitcoins then trade them for the other coins. U might want to test things out first so u get the hang of it, buy, sell, trade, etc. Depending on how fast u want to get started with I know that if u verify everything u can start instantly with $800 at coinbase, then just send it to btc-e to trade for all the other coins but u might lose a few dollars because btc-e is cheeper than everywhere else.
    Don't get caught in that stupid trollbox they will mess with your head and make u make mistakes.

stevenash

This weekend everything could get crazy because people keep saying so much stuff but if u take your time this is the best time for serious gains but also remember the holidays are coming up which will take the market completely out of control.
    What stuff are people saying?
    If I take my time why is this the best time for serious gains?
    Why will the upcoming holidays take the market completely out of control?

First 123456 Last