I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER

Symbol Latest Price
    USD LocalBitcoinslocalbtcUSD 1200

5 min ago
    728.88471.12 64.64% 11,498.088,380,763.75 USD 130633.6 (24h) 2376.071989 (24h) 1548.87 735.34 950.82249.18 26.21% 375.40356,934.46 USD

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    China announced today its illegal to use in China as a currency to exchange
    Its in trouble

China said you can only trade it online via exchanges..not good news
    This is last weeks news not today's. It's going up as we speak. LOL....

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by bettingstation View Post
    Now you know who is moron....
    Why call someone a moron when your going by what someone else told u, instead of looking into it for yourself? U can see for yourself how that guy is making u look.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

China announced today its illegal to use in China as a currency to exchange
    Its in trouble

China said you can only trade it online via exchanges..not good news
    In China it's also illegal to pray to God, go to church, or have more than 1 kid. So a communist country makes something not under strict state control illegal, this is news?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Tried to warn you guys months ago. It's a scam, like a Ponzi scheme

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have some dutch tulip bulbs for sale if anyone wants. The next big thing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All the suckers in now.China is the key to bitcoin and now they are washing their hands of it

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by muffins View Post
    I have some dutch tulip bulbs for sale if anyone wants. The next big thing.
    I got some beachfront property in Nebraska that can be had for a song.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Funny how a topic like this quickly shows - who has a clue and who is totally clueless. For the clueless try doing some research/reading because you are making yourselves look feking stupid.

Have a clue: Legion36, Koldazize & Indio
    Feking Clueless: Bettingstation, Stevenash & JJGold
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave lovetobet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Legions36

U guys are going to lose out even more if u listen to these guys on here bashing. Had I not listened to these guys years ago scaring people away I would have made so much more money and i kick myself everyday because i really was going to put a few thousand a few years back when it was $6. Thats over now and they can say anything they want but this past week was just an extra opportunity to make a killing, yes that is done now BUT like I said before Litecoin is seriously about to take off just like bitcoin and this isn't even my opinion it's following the same footsteps just like Bitcoin with investers and such. From what I know they even say that Litecoin is actually better and more stable, so if your scared to invest $960 for a Bitcoin then right now a Litecoin is $33.46 and $3 more from yesterday when i posted about it.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I always gave you the benefit of the doubt

After reading this post of yours

You sir are eat your own shit RETARDED......

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

bitcoin has no real value. you can't know how much it is worth. there is nothing to calculate to figure out worth like a company and stocks.that does not mean it is worthless. it is worth what someone is willing to pay. this makes it have huge risk as well as huge reward potential. if you were lucky enough to buy bitcoin on it's fast ride up you have probably at least doubled your money. now is the time to sell. half. ride the other half with no risk to your original investment. i did not invest in bitcoin. wish i had. but been thru the ride with stocks. after watching huge winners fall and giving back way too much you learn to not worry about what might happen tomorrow and just sell a portion of big winners. 25% 50% something substantial. make money while you can. eliminate risk when you can. if you own bitcoins don't get to greedy - make some money, lower risk.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I always gave you the benefit of the doubt

After reading this post of yours

You sir are eat your own shit RETARDED......
    I'll take the high road, because I can pretty much bury you on demand.
    Answer me this?
    Have you turned a profit?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Funny how a topic like this quickly shows - who has a clue and who is totally clueless. For the clueless try doing some research/reading because you are making yourselves look feking stupid.

Have a clue: Legion36, Koldazize & Indio
    Feking Clueless: Bettingstation, Stevenash & JJGold
    I'll ask you the same question, have you turned a profit?

lovetobet

I'll ask you the same question, have you turned a profit?
    Actually, yes I have but that is not my point and because I'm a totally honest person; the profit I turned wasn't an investment in BC. I've just been using on TOR sites for some time and as a result turned a profit, it was mostly a by product although I made some calculated moves on the way which helped turned a bigger profit but not my number 1 goal in using BC's.

What I was speaking to in my post above, is all these people, including yourself, saying it's a scam, will go away, etc. BULLSHEIT!!! Like I said before, a lot of volatility, ABSOLUTELY but all you have to do is look at what BC's are use to procure on the net because of this, it's not going anywhere, PERIOD! Whether there's good opportunity to make money investing in BC is another question; like I said very volatile and I hedge all my transactions these days because it's too VOLATILE but not going away, GUARANTEED.

stevenash

For the clueless try doing some research/reading because you are making yourselves look feking stupid.
    It's a cyber scam.
    I don't know you from fukkin Adam, but I am an I/T Operations Analyst by trade, I am pretty secure in saying I know much more than you when it comes to things like this.

There are thousands of horror stories about people buying bitcoin from exchanges, who tried to sell back to very same exchange and got denied payment, because it would create a loss for their trader.
    So, these people holding bitcoin they want to trade in, are forced to go elsewhere, to find out most of the exchanges are fake, phony, fraud.

A network of computers, designed solely for the purpose of handling and storing bitcoins, handles all the transactions. They need to be stored in e-wallets for virtual exchanges to be made.

Most of the e-wallets are clusterfucks.
    Coinbase has security issues that make Obamacare's website look stable.
    Coinbase charges 'instant fees' if your balance falls below their required minimum.

Mtgox is constantly under DDOS attacks, brutal attacks.

Bitcoin exchanges are notorious for money laundering.

You guys realize that every two weeks or so, the level of difficulty in creating or mining of bitcoins increases 15 percent and to earn the same money the person who invested two weeks ago needs to increase the number of servers.

The private company maintaining the bitcoin server now increases maintenance costs onto you in ridiculous maintenance fees.

I can go on and on, it's a scam, bitcoin is a pie in the sky, get rich quick scam

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

i don't quite get how people keep saying the big advantage of BTC is there's hardly any inflation, while apparently any 13-year old kid can create their own version of BTC (theres Litecoin, but also quite a few others). like bitcoin, there's no underlying value, so why would 1 work not the others. if anybody can start their own currency, none of them will obviously be worth anything.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

The only thing Bitcoin has going for it is that its a global "currency".

But the many, many negatives make it a failure waiting to happen.

I would rather "invest" in a Nigerian who says I have won the lottery than Bitcoin (Although there is a 100/1 chance I am totally wrong it Bitcoin will really take off)

stevenash

Another thing, if Mt.Gox disappears tomorrow, and they owe you 20K, who you going to turn to?
    Mt.Gox claims they are the world's oldest, most secure, most sophisticated platform going, yet they can't handle DDOS attacks, among other problems.

Like I said, I am a computer geek, I am surrounded by computer geeks 40 hours a week and then some, these things are discussed.

I don't need all these headaches in an investment that seems suspicious at best, hey if you think it's all that, go for it, just don't cry to me when you find out you got duped or got taken by a thousand different fees, commissions or what not.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    I would rather "invest" in a Nigerian who says I have won the lottery
    The 419 scam has been pretty much been put to rest by cyber sheriffs and others.

lovetobet

From your 8 paragraph post, it appears you do have some clue but posts like this above make you look like you have NO CLUE. I can understand your concerns about BC as an investment, I have stated in each post its VOLATILE and personally wouldn’t use it as an investment vehicle at this point in time. Plus I haven't advocated it as an investment, I've just been saying people stating it’s a pie in the sky, Ponzi scheme, comparing it to tulips, etc.; look dumb and uneducated on the subject. It’s being used in online commerce and has an IN like no other currency. As I’ve been stating, even with all the issues associated with it because of the type of commerce it’s being used for, I don’t see it going away anytime soon. Just saying.

jjgold

stay away from Bitcoin or you will lose everything

only insiders make money'

you guys are clowns not insiders

Legions36

You don't know what your talking about Bitcoin will go to 10k in a few years. BkofAma even wants in, then more will come too. U and your China crap lol Bitcoin is sitting at $1040 right now after last weeks announcement. Go talk sports because thats what you good at I will give u that but this is just not your game give it up.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

It's a cyber scam.
    I don't know you from fukkin Adam, but I am an I/T Operations Analyst by trade, I am pretty secure in saying I know much more than you when it comes to things like this.

There are thousands of horror stories about people buying bitcoin from exchanges, who tried to sell back to very same exchange and got denied payment, because it would create a loss for their trader.
    So, these people holding bitcoin they want to trade in, are forced to go elsewhere, to find out most of the exchanges are fake, phony, fraud.

A network of computers, designed solely for the purpose of handling and storing bitcoins, handles all the transactions. They need to be stored in e-wallets for virtual exchanges to be made.

Most of the e-wallets are clusterfucks.
    Coinbase has security issues that make Obamacare's website look stable.
    Coinbase charges 'instant fees' if your balance falls below their required minimum.

Mtgox is constantly under DDOS attacks, brutal attacks.

Bitcoin exchanges are notorious for money laundering.

You guys realize that every two weeks or so, the level of difficulty in creating or mining of bitcoins increases 15 percent and to earn the same money the person who invested two weeks ago needs to increase the number of servers.

The private company maintaining the bitcoin server now increases maintenance costs onto you in ridiculous maintenance fees.

I can go on and on, it's a scam, bitcoin is a pie in the sky, get rich quick scam
    I agree....

bettingstation

right jj...

bettingstation

Another thing, if Mt.Gox disappears tomorrow, and they owe you 20K, who you going to turn to?
    Mt.Gox claims they are the world's oldest, most secure, most sophisticated platform going, yet they can't handle DDOS attacks, among other problems.

Like I said, I am a computer geek, I am surrounded by computer geeks 40 hours a week and then some, these things are discussed.

I don't need all these headaches in an investment that seems suspicious at best, hey if you think it's all that, go for it, just don't cry to me when you find out you got duped or got taken by a thousand different fees, commissions or what not.
    the newbie should know this...

Legions36

Everyone needs to stop letting people here cloud there judgement. Get into Litecoin if Bitcoin is too much for you, they are saying that's it's catching up fast. Bitcoin will go much higher from here on out, it's not even close to peeking.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

JP morgan is speeding up the death of bitcoin.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I think those on the sidelines, like me, are just observing this with interest. Gone are the days of investing in this for an average joe, like me.

stevenash

My parting shot for the day, the reason why you don't hear about some of the horror stories is because many of those who have lost bundles are too ashamed to speak up

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've just been saying people stating it’s a pie in the sky, Ponzi scheme, comparing it to tulips, etc.; look dumb and uneducated on the subject. It’s being used in online commerce and has an IN like no other currency. As I’ve been stating, even with all the issues associated with it because of the type of commerce it’s being used for, I don’t see it going away anytime soon. Just saying.
    Comparing it to other speculative booms, such as dutch tulips, US property, the tech boom, etc etc is not saying it doesn't have intrinsic value as a currency. It is pointing out that current valuations are driven by pure speculation and have no basis in any fundamental value as a transactional currency.

Every product or financial instrument that is subject to a boom has an intrinsic value, its the disconnect between that and what the market does due to speculation that leads inevitably to the bust. Bitcoin is no different. Its not "different this time", it never is.

Legions36

U guys ever heard of spreading your $ out evenly? I hope u guys understand when i say stuff at places to play or stuff that looks good i mean only put in a piece. I also mean to look into Litecoin as Bitcoin can be real crazy at times but its also worth a shot too.

jjgold

All the Asians and Europeans making money off it, so man of these sites are unregulated also, you have to be out of your mind to invest in it.

bettingstation

just a reminders... this is too risky... its up to you if you will get it... its a matter of choice...

First 12345 ... Last