easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

5dimes taking 15-20 seconds to process wager once you submit

This is getting ridiculous. Previously this used to take 3 seconds max. Now after you enter your password and hit continue it takes a minimum of 15 seconds to process your bet. What difference does it make you ask? Well when your trying to get live bets in and the line is up for only 45 seconds max to begin with it makes a huge difference. The number of bets I haven't been able to get processed due to the large delay is probably double digits the last 2+ weeks. Would expect better from an A+ rated book.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. Previously this used to take 3 seconds max. Now after you enter your password and hit continue it takes a minimum of 15 seconds to process your bet. What difference does it make you ask? Well when your trying to get live bets in and the line is up for only 45 seconds max to begin with it makes a huge difference. The number of bets I haven't been able to get processed due to the large delay is probably double digits the last 2+ weeks. Would expect better from an A+ rated book.
    They've put you on their 15 second delay.

Currently, their live chat is down.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

2-3 seconds -- my time

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

For me it is says " price is being evaluated, please check back in a few minutes"

but ur that's not every bet I try and make, it's just NASCAR and an occasional player prop. But it's not every single bet in those categories either

and no1 else has this happen at he same time so I'm guessing that's just another form of it. But bets go right through otherwise not affiliated with nascar
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-06-13 at 08:57 AM.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    For me it is says " price is being evaluated, please check back in a few minutes"

but ur that's not every bet I try and make, it's just NASCAR and an occasional player prop. But it's not every single bet in those categories either

and no1 else has this happen at he same time so I'm guessing that's just another form of it. But bets go right through otherwise not affiliated with nascar
    Your account was put on that so if anyone in the 5dimes network makes a max bet before the line is reset, you will get that message.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Yeah it's usually after I've already made several max bets on the same driver. And am just adding to it even more. They have a few tricks for my account when it comes to NASCAR believe me. Plus I have a large followin which I'm sure factors into that as well cause it usually never happens til after I post it and they know people will follow the same bet but they get a worse price. Happens all the time we all have even tracked it. Guess they are just managin the risk they know is coming. Still no clue how I'm still even allowed to bet there, but that's only sport I really bet large or am good at
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-06-13 at 02:03 PM.