Wenders
    Wenders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Evobet anyone?

Has anyone had problems with these? They are not replying to my emails and I cant withdraw my winnings.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

never heard, i suggest try to send complain to sbr team

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cypriot book, good luck with that.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Cypriot book, good luck with that.
    It's a Russian book, not Cypriot. Its one of the worst books on the planet. do not get involved with them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dre_35

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

I read its Cypriot a while back when I was looking at team news for a game....
    https://twitter.com/Evobet
    Looks like they are speaking greek.

Larisa Mosunova
    Larisa Mosunova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I want to tell everyone about your experience with the bookmaker Evobet . I made a deposit of 40 euros , and made ​​my deposit rate became 287.85 euros. Ordered the withdrawal of money December 15 and began my torment.
    In a private office they says that withdrawals on Skrill takes 24-48 hours time. But it took 48 hours and I did not get my money . Wrote to tech support , I was told that we should wait 4 days. Then this period they have increased to 5 days , but after 5 days I did not get my money . Every day I was promised my money , but did not fulfill their promises !
    Then demanded to explain why my e- mail when you register with them differs from e -mail in Skrill . Promised that then quickly withdraw the money. I wonder why this question did not arise from them, when I made a deposit with Skrill . I sent them a screenshot of your account Skrill which clearly shows that he really belongs to me. In response, received a letter that the screenshot sent to the Department of payments. I calmed down , there was hope that soon get my money .
    Today is December 27 , but my money I received . It was the last letter from them . They stopped answering my letters and do not want to give money ! I wrote a complaint to LGA and SBR , although they are not in the ranking of the SBR . But has not yet received a response . I hope that members of the SBR will read this message on the forum and help me restore justice ...
    I want to warn anyone who wants to play in this bookmaker to not repeat my mistakes . You are taking a big risk . Can lose not only win , but also money!

Larisa Mosunova

Evobet visited page on Facebook and wrote the truth about them. After 2-3 hours of my post was removed and I was blocked. Now I can only read their page and can not write messages and comments

juanito
    juanito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be far away from them.I am from Greece.Evobet is in Cyprus but is Russian company.At the begining was good.They forgot many odds high and we earned much money.The very interesting with me was that with clicking that you want for example 300 euros directly the money had been to your skrill account.i was very enthousiastic with this system.After 3 weeks they said that maximum 300 euro withdrawal with skrill every 24 hours and from the six week the odds and everything was sucks.
    Forgive me about my english.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Larisa Mosunova

Larisa Mosunova

At first I also could not understand where they are. Site in Greek, are themselves in Cyprus and their main investor in Ukraine. So a company can say Ukrainian, not Russian. I am from Russia and I know that you can not trust the Russian bookmakers, Ukrainian and even more so!
    I am not paid to December 15. SBR has received from email now waiting for an answer.

Larisa Mosunova

Today in a letter from them that the payment is canceled. Came into My Account, and it turned out that my account zero euros. Such arrogance I have not seen in any bookmaker. In fact, they stole from me 40 euro deposit + bonus 30 euros + all winnings. Unfortunately Technical Support SBR also does not respond to my emails since January 1. I do not know what to do next.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

call ghostbusters.

Larisa Mosunova

Thank you. Very funny. Only I do not want to laugh.

Flower88
    Flower88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I participated in an promotion on evobet. deposit 35, play 35 and if lost get up to 35 freebet. Now the live chat is gone. I got 1 replay on emails that i did recieve my freebet. I did show with screenshot that it is not the case but they ignore. It has been 6 days. Earlier when something went wrong with giving from the previous couple of freebets they corrected in live chat.But now I have some winnings in my account and live chat is gone.I didnt know it was ukrainian or russian owned otherwise i would never have joined.I think i will bet all the money in a multi so a big theoretical win or loss because paying out will be difficult I predict.There sister companys are Campeonbet and Svenbet.