gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

GTbets? Can you transfer money to other book's?

Does anyone know if you can transfer funds to other books and if so, do you have the names of them? Thank you all for any response and very much appreciated!!!

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Don't know for sure but I doubt it very much. They just aren't one of the big boys yet.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Don't know for sure but I doubt it very much. They just aren't one of the big boys yet.
    and they never will be a big boy.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28675

No u can't. And they won't ever be that big of a book. Hell there's only what 2 options to even get a payout there? Lol. And only 1 a week on top of that

gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Thanks guys yeah i agree there options are so limited to with drawl! And the time frame to call is only 4 hours a day. Monday threw Friday and when you call you don't get to talk too anyone.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    No u can't. And they won't ever be that big of a book. Hell there's only what 2 options to even get a payout there? Lol. And only 1 a week on top of that
    5mike5, please don't mislead the posters of this forum. we all know you've never requested a payout in your life

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    5mike5, please don't mislead the posters of this forum. we all know you've never requested a payout in your life
    He bashes GTbets becuase you can only withdrawl $150 on a no deposit bonus and admits he has never deposited there. I have sent them plently of cash and I am not a fan of no checks but i think it's shady to bash a book you've never played at like mike.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave Redondo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.