whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Problem with 10Bet

Hi guys,

I signed up to 10Bet with 100 so got a 50% bonus. I've dropped below 100 balance since, so on the withdrawal page it usually showed (balance - 50)

So if I had 80.43 it would show 30.43 available to withdraw.

Even if I went down to say 30 left in my account, as they use real money before bonus money, this should all be bonus money.

So I've had (for example) 30 in my account, bet it all on something, and if I end up with say 70 in my account, the withdrawal page would show 20 available as 50 is bonus money.

However, after a few wins today it's gone up to 98 but it's showing as being able to withdraw 0

When I asked the live chat they said that it's all bonus money and if you get a bonus, then all bets are added to the bonus before it's "unlocked" for withdrawal. Now I have to bet another 425 before I can withdraw anything

I can't see anything in the bonus T&Cs that say that (http://10bet.co.uk/promotions/welcome_bonus/)

I've used a lot of bookies (especially UK ones) and the bonus usually seems to be on top of your actual balance.

Has anyone used 10Bet before and did you experience the same thing? Is this normal?

Thanks

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

i believed that is the standard process.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by bettingstation View Post
    i believed that is the standard process.
    Okay, thanks. What do you think about this?

One of their agents confirmed I had £25 cash balance (£10 in account and £15 in a bet)

That bet then won, but the stake + winnings went into my bonus balance, not my cash balance.

I'm thinking about just putting big bets with another book, and then covering myself using my Bet10 balance. The only issue is I need to make £400+ of bets, and you can't do handicaps or over/under.

Plus, if I win the bet placed with Bet10 I'll have to roll it over, and I think Bet10 would probably find an excuse not to pay out.

DiCaprioHD1995
    DiCaprioHD1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is why I will not take any bonuses here

without bonuses , they are very good