coldhardfacts
    coldhardfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

GP problems

I sent a ** deposit to GP yesterday morning and 24 hours later it still hasn't posted to my account. I have contacted them 6 times, and the first 4 times was told my account would be credited in a few minutes. They have ignored my last 2 e-mails. I haven't had problems with them before, but I'm now starting to think this might be a scam operation and I may never see that money again.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Deposit and withdraw processing is available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST. they do not process deposits any longer on sunday,dont know why yours was not done yesterday by 3

porterkid69
    porterkid69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4392

Did you ever get credited?

SpiderMonkey
    Monkeys throw poop.
    SpiderMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used them for the 1st time this week - took about 4 hrs. total ...

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe there is tech problem ir just a delayed.??
    But how is it???your money doesn't credit to your account until now??

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Place just sounds fukked up. Wouldn't you pay more fees through this place?

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

GP is a waste of money.

Igotscrewed
    Igotscrewed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I opened an account and attempted a deposit via ** on Thursday this week. The next morning (11/27) the site was down and stayed down all day as was customer service for most of the day other than early morning. I sent 4-5 e-mails that day and never heard back. Late Saturday morning (11/28)I finally get another e-mail saying they were trying to process my payment but that it would be a few more hours. I then get an email at the end of the day saying they weren't able to process it yet due to "problems with the receiver name" but that it should go on Monday. At this point I told them I would call ** to cancel the deposit. I called ** and they informed me that the deposit had been picked up on Friday (11/27 - over 24 hours ago) at 1:02PM CT. I confirmed that the receiver name that picked it up was the same name as the information that was sent to me by Gold-Pay. When I wrote back to Gold-Pay the response was that they had not picked up the deposit - they tried on both Friday and Saturday but were not able. This was yesterday afternoon - I e-mailed 3-4 times since then asking for what types of receiver name problems they were being told existed or for any other information. I've had no response since then.

Word of warning for those considering giving them a try.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

they have always worked pretty smoothly for me ,usually 2 hours, but the book selection is limited

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33428

The idea of GP is IMO pretty stupid. Only the most paranoid libertarians believe that backing up cash with gold is necessary these days... I wish there was a web wallet that worked the way Neteller did back in the day. Back then I didn't realize how good we had it.

OffshoreGuru
    OffshoreGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Digital Currencies are the best way to wager and get funds back quickly. Why should you have to send 10-20k to a book (if you are a serious speculator)for them to hold until you roll it over? Its a giant ponzi scheme. Even The Greek forces a one time roll.In this day and age, you have to move money quickly to take advantage of certain situations. These are the top currencies to deal in:

Liberty Reserve
    Pecunix
    PerfectMoney
    GoldMoney (doesnt like gambling)

Peace
    TheGuru

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreGuru View Post
    Digital Currencies are the best way to wager and get funds back quickly. Why should you have to send 10-20k to a book (if you are a serious speculator)for them to hold until you roll it over? Its a giant ponzi scheme. Even The Greek forces a one time roll.In this day and age, you have to move money quickly to take advantage of certain situations. These are the top currencies to deal in:

Liberty Reserve
    Pecunix
    PerfectMoney
    GoldMoney (doesnt like gambling)

Peace
    TheGuru
    what does pecunix, liberty reserve do, i understand ******* you deposit into it , then you transfer to a book , for a payout it is the reverse, but what are the exchangers for ,its very confusing

OffshoreGuru
    OffshoreGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speculator

Digital currencies are a way for you to store funds privately . Here is a breakdown of the currencies I listed:

Liberty Reserve - Based in costa rica, you send funds to an exchanger to fund your account. Then you can spend at various merchants PRIVATELY. Not sure if any books use them yet. Money is held in dollars

Pecunix - This currency is backed by gold . I funded an account when gold was at $600 and kept it there, so obviously I doubled my money. Its been around since 2000, so they are legit.

Perfectmoney - The newest player of these, with a ton of features.

My main point is , why should we be parking our money offshore for weeks and months while the books are earning interest and can pick up and bail on us at anytime.

Gold-pay is probably the LEAST legit of the payment options. Just look at the site, its bush league.

It would be great to be able to INSTANTLY deposit and withdraw anonymously from books instead of being rooted like a tree......

My two cents.

The Guru