easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

5dimes moving the line after every max bet?

I bet alot of halves/quarters in sports and it seems like after every max wager I place they will move the line after I place my wager after a few minutes. 5dimes resets their lines every 3-5 minutes or so. I have noticed they do this with soccer lines as well but I bet lesser known leagues and this makes sense. For example I just placed a bet on a NBA game over and when the line resets the line moves up 1/2 point. Of course after 15-20 minutes the line will move back down probably due to them getting action on the other side as well. Similar situation in the NFL for halves as well as long as it is not a key number they will move the line after a max wager. Of course this is only for halves and no full game lines. Is this normal do they really move lines after every max wager?

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

every 1,000 bet is a half point line move I do believe on quarters and halves

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    every 1,000 bet is a half point line move I do believe on quarters and halves
    that sounds very low, perhaps the volume they get on halves is not as large as I thought

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

well, it is usual to a bookmaker...