Mr. Orange
    Mr. Orange's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANK YOU to SBR! Invaluable site.

Hello fellow posters! I feel bad as I've treated the message board like a chick you don't call until you need something. I haven't posted in a while but had to say thanks to the SBR Staff and to Justin in particular as they were vital in helping a family member get resolution on a payout issue.

I got my father involved in online gaming and had him create an account at Sports Interaction. I know, I know, but for ease of use and record keeping (bet reciepts automatically sent, win notices sent quickly, easy to use interface for older folks who aren't computer savvy) it was the best site for him. Anyhow I started to have second thoughts when he requested his 1st withdrawl of $1,500.00 and the slow pay syndrome began. After jumping through an number of hoops I got the SBR team involved and all seems to be good at this point. I love the online gaming world and wish there weren't so many problems and legal hassles asssociated with it. It is for those reasons that Sports Book Review (SBR) provide an invaluable resource, so................................... THANK YOU! If there is anything we can do the support the site, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Mr. and Mr. Orange
    Last edited by Mr. Orange; 11-12-09 at 08:16 PM. Reason: misspelling

hellodestiny
    hellodestiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i dont know whats funnier, the fact that its another problem with sportsinteraction, or the impecable timing of someone praising justins help while dealing with this fraud book.

congrats on getting your troubles resolved though

Mr. Orange
    Mr. Orange's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks a lot. I've spent a few minutes reading and catching up on some of the posts on here. For the record, Justin 7 came through for us and thats a fact. Didn't even know who he was prior to this event as I had always dealt with Bill in the past. So to the slaggers who said he's never helped a player get their cash, that's simply not true. Thanks again and that's the last I'll comment on it as I'm sure he can handle himself.