Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Bovada Payouts

Couple of questions here if you guys don't mind. Hopefully this is the correct sub-forum to post in.

Currently caking it up on Bovada. Never made a withdraw from them, but I've heard it takes a good while to receive the check. Not worried about that.

Has anyone ever had trouble depositing a check from them? i.e., Will my bank accept the check w/o any issues?

Hoping someone can help me out here, as I would love to actually use my winnings and not just look at the number.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

good luck they completely screwed me. on some big money like 15k.. who knows if you will get paid

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Why risk a check bouncing?

always a last resort imo, but to each his own. Ill lay a extra few bucks to have my $ in hrs or a few days without worry

Yerba Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    good luck they completely screwed me. on some big money like 15k.. who knows if you will get paid
    How so?

Yerba Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Why risk a check bouncing?

always a last resort imo, but to each his own. Ill lay a extra few bucks to have my $ in hrs or a few days without worry
    How do you do that?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

My buddy plays at bovada. They have never stiffed him but according to him its always a headache and pay takes long. I know there's not a lot of options but there's better ones then bovada. On his last payout it took about a month he said but the check bounced. They fixed the matter but that took another month. Never good when checks are bouncing.

drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

It took me 4 months to get a check once and I will never do it again. 5dimes is the best with pay outs in my opinion. Currently though I use Bookmaker, 5dimes and Youwager but recently it's been youwager.

Yerba Lurker

I'm seeing mixed reviews. Payout depending on amount, time of year. Payout always seem to come through though...

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

You should be fine. Sometimes banks will send it out to collections... If your bank says that... I would first try the ATM, it might take it and if not use a different bank.

They've given a bounced check previously, but that's pretty rare.

Usually you deposit and the next day it's cleared.

GL and also Bovada has been a pretty good company. If for some reason you did get one that was no good.... They would reimburse you.

The only strange thing is that recently they'll tell me that I didn't opt in to promotions and it's getting a little rediculous. I'll complete it, but not get the reward. It does give me an alert that they're not as professional as I thought, but they're still a pretty good.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Yerba Lurker View Post
    Couple of questions here if you guys don't mind. Hopefully this is the correct sub-forum to post in.

Currently caking it up on Bovada. Never made a withdraw from them, but I've heard it takes a good while to receive the check. Not worried about that.

Has anyone ever had trouble depositing a check from them? i.e., Will my bank accept the check w/o any issues?

Hoping someone can help me out here, as I would love to actually use my winnings and not just look at the number.

I've taken 1 check a month from them for several years. I deposit through ATM with no problems. I have had 1 check bounce in that time, Bovada issued me a new check and paid me out the fees that the bank charged me.

Yerba Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    You should be fine. Sometimes banks will send it out to collections... If your bank says that... I would first try the ATM, it might take it and if not use a different bank.

They've given a bounced check previously, but that's pretty rare.

Usually you deposit and the next day it's cleared.

GL and also Bovada has been a pretty good company. If for some reason you did get one that was no good.... They would reimburse you.

The only strange thing is that recently they'll tell me that I didn't opt in to promotions and it's getting a little rediculous. I'll complete it, but not get the reward. It does give me an alert that they're not as professional as I thought, but they're still a pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

I've taken 1 check a month from them for several years. I deposit through ATM with no problems. I have had 1 check bounce in that time, Bovada issued me a new check and paid me out the fees that the bank charged me.
    Thanks for the reassurance fellas. I'll definitely bump and let you know how it goes when the time comes. GL on your wagers today also.

Fthenorm
    Fthenorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 795

I just requested a check withdrawal and received it fedex less than 5 days later. I have not yet deposited it.